Post purchases that have improved your life.

Was thinking about getting that exact one. I need a new speaker my old one is almost done and sounds horrible.

Was thinking about getting that exact one. I need a new speaker my old one is almost done and sounds horrible.

It really does sound great... It's worth the price imo... I haven't seen any online complaints about it... Think mine was an isolated case...

How much easier? i might cop, ironing takes way too long
mean.gif
It takes up less space.

I find it easier to steam something rather than trying to iron it out.

Especially when I need to get the wrinkles out of something right before I head out.

For me, it's quicker than ironing.

A mentor of mine wanted me to read this in high school. He kept bugging me up until my senior year to read and I finally did.Real talk, I didn't read heavily until I read this and this changed my entire mindset about myself and how I see the world. Since I read this book, I've gone on to have a thirst for knowledge and a thirst for reading. My life hasn't been the same.

^^ :smokin , that's one of the 3 books I keep by my bed. 48 laws of power and art of war are the other 2

View media item 1074850

A mentor of mine wanted me to read this in high school. He kept bugging me up until my senior year to read and I finally did.Real talk, I didn't read heavily until I read this and this changed my entire mindset about myself and how I see the world. Since I read this book, I've gone on to have a thirst for knowledge and a thirst for reading. My life hasn't been the same.

I've been wanting to read this but keep putting it off. Now I'm gonna do it ASAP :pimp:

Purchased a Asus Chromebox on Amazon for $169 and flashed it with OPENELEC (standalone XBMC), no more cable bills and HD everything!!

Back
Top Bottom