Post retros that you would love to see release

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

these are all i really need to retire...

2r7x6d1.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 When did these originally drop?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I tried wearing mine today and the midsoles finally gave way and started crumbling
frown.gif

Def need a new pair, one of my all time favorite Maxes. I also need a pair of the carbon fiber Zoom Flight 95s. Still kicking myself for sleeping on the last release.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RenegadeWon

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I tried wearing mine today and the midsoles finally gave way and started crumbling
frown.gif

Def need a new pair, one of my all time favorite Maxes. I also need a pair of the carbon fiber Zoom Flight 95s. Still kicking myself for sleeping on the last release.
mad.gif

damn 
30t6p3b.gif
 that really sucks

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by 2heavencent0

5c226fa101a7cc6eb656a0688ba8c028654990fc.jpg

Straight Fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Saw these when I was on vacation in Hong Kong...Lying there on the sidewalk...Really wanted to pick them up and just bring it back to the States
laugh.gif

And not sure if srs with some of the shoes posted in here
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I remember those. Gary payton was a boss and his sneaker game was right. Prob mad comfortable 

The only shoes I have any interest in seeing retroed at the moment are Zoom Flight 98s, Zoom GP and basically any of Gary Paytons shoes. I honestly want the Son of Gloves to retro more than the Flight 98s because they  had so many more great colorways. Although, it would be REALLY nice to see some of the OG Son of Glove colorways re-release as the Flight 98.

I think Nike stands to make alot of money releasing the Zoom Flight 98s or Son of Gloves as a NikeID shoe. The simple design would allow the buyer decent color placement while saving Nike money compared to more complex designs like the AM95.  I also think the demographic that would want to buy these is mostly people who actually hoop in their kicks and from what I have seen real athletes are the most likely to make NikeID shoes. Nike did it with the Zoom Flight 5, I think they should do it with the Flight 98.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Seeing how terrible the Carnivores did, I don't see the Air Unlimiteds coming back.

The Air Unlimited was one of my favorite and most comfortable shoes to ball in, I'd like to see them come back in different C/W's.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Seeing how terrible the Carnivores did, I don't see the Air Unlimiteds coming back.

Carnivores were a stretch anyway, but they didn't do the shoe any favors by making such a bad retro.  Toebox shape was all wierd, the nubuck material was off, the green was way too bright, the whole shoe was just stiff...  I was really disappointed in those.  
Unlimiteds would be a LITTLE bit harder to screw up, but yeah, I doubt we'd see them retro.  

WOW, I just went through all 11 pages and this thread brought back soooo many memories from my elementary years all they way through my high school years. I wouldnt mind any of these being retroed. Thanks for all the memories/pics guys!

Back
Top Bottom