Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

So I got my Jamacian Castor Oil in the mail today :pimp:

This may sound like a silly question, but how do I use it :nerd: on the bottle it says apply for 30-45 minutes then wash it out. Would this be correct? Or ideal rather?

Thinking i'm going to use it for 30 to 45 minutes before a shower and put it on my hair every other day. Should be fine i'm assuming.

Halp meeee :nerd:

Last edited:

This may sound like a silly question, but how do I use it :nerd: on the bottle it says apply for 30-45 minutes then wash it out. Would this be correct? Or ideal rather?

Thinking i'm going to use it for 30 to 45 minutes before a shower and put it on my hair every other day. Should be fine i'm assuming.

I just put a dab on weak spots before going to sleep, wash my face every morning.

How is that beard butter? I`m about to run out of Cold Label beard oil and its been out of stock for a while.

Wanted to grow a beard at one point, but I accepted I cant and m good with my goatee

Last edited:
I cannot take my dude seriously doing his lips like that. And like they said that Jamaican castor oil won't grow new hair, but it will thicken the thinning areas and those around it. The thicker areas crowd over the thinner ones on my edges so it looks full.

I cannot take my dude seriously doing his lips like that. And like they said that Jamaican castor oil won't grow new hair, but it will thicken the thinning areas and those around it. The thicker areas crowd over the thinner ones on my edges so it looks full.

i dont know if you're referring to me but if youre gonna throw shade at least @ or quote my post like a man ... iirc you havent posted your beard yet ... pathetic :lol:

Tryna get in on this myself. Tryna grow 1 for the 1st time in my life. Copped the JBCO for backup

I would recommend applying it to your scalp/face at night when you aren't going to be leaving the house. My regemin is I wash my hair/beard daily using a shampoo that does not contain sodium laurel sulfate, which is a cause of thinning hair. I also use a natural conditioner with no silicone in it. I don't add anything to my hair during the day. At night I put the castor oil on my scalp and beard and then add a little bit of virgin coconut oil (you can find it at Trader Joes) on top of that. I also take a hair and nail vitamins from Costco and I'm seeing a huge change in my hair.

It's like I found a fountain of youth for my head.

@Brolic Scholar I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it, but I had a quick question.

I shave my head as well because I was thinning on top, should I continue to shave my head while using the castor oil for a week or so before I stop shaving and letting my hair grow?

What stores can I find that JBCO at (Target, Walmart or VS?) And what brand do you guys recommend? Tropic or Sunny Isle?

I just put a dab on weak spots before going to sleep, wash my face every morning.

How is that beard butter? I`m about to run out of Cold Label beard oil and its been out of stock for a while.

My whole face is a the weak spot though.

I grow two patches right in the middle of my cheeks...

Will that stuff really turn me into an alpha male?

Put this castor oil on my hair and my beard, **** stinks, driving my wife nuts, I can't wear this at night if I wanna ever have sex again :smh:

Back
Top Bottom