Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Welp, the castor oil trial has begun. I apply it on my head once per day and leave it on for about an hour or so, then i hit the shower and wash it off and go to bed.

Long beard, and growing out my hair.

This.......is gonna get ugly. :smh:

Welp, the castor oil trial has begun. I apply it on my head once per day and leave it on for about an hour or so, then i hit the shower and wash it off and go to bed.

Long beard, and growing out my hair.

This.......is gonna get ugly. :smh:

Awesome

I normally put the Castor Oil one time in my head at night after I get out of the shower and just leave it in there overnight. Good luck brah

3 weeks in, but I'm about to shave it on Friday when I get my cut. I've gotta look presentable.

15ox895.jpg

^ I had it lined up nicely for the New Year, straight stunting. However, it's a hassle to pay a barber for weekly maintenance, and I'm expecting a few interviews within the next few weeks so by habit I like to go clean-cut. I love growing out my beard during the winter though. :smokin

Keep it up fellas.

If you have some clippers, you could clean the beard up yourself so you don't have to go every week.

Bottle of JBCO came in yesterday. I followed the Lucky method and put a little on and went to sleep. Stuff smells like tobacco ashes :lol:

Bottle of JBCO came in yesterday. I followed the Lucky method and put a little on and went to sleep. Stuff smells like tobacco ashes :lol:

LOLOLOL I only used it at night and my ex was into the whole natural hair stuff so the smell never bothered her being that she used the stuff before

Man does anyone one else have the problem of your hair color not matching your beard. I have dark brown hair and when I put product in it my hair looks black. On the other hand my beard is light brown and has hella red and blonde hairs in it. I almost want to dye my beard to a darker color but I am scared of having the Brian Wilson beard color.

My beard bros,

I couldn't take not shaving my head. :lol: I didn't even make it a week :rofl:

That being said, my scalp has never felt so soft and supple before. I'm still rolling with my method tho (put it on in the afternoon and leave it in for about an hour then wash it off) because I can't have my pillowcase smelling like i'm a yardie from trenchtown. So, we'll see what happens.

Beard on beard bros.

Last edited:
Like I said, amazed! I went back home to see my fam in New Orleans a couple of weeks ago and they were shocked to see me with hair. I've been bald for a minute. It works. I'm proof.

Shouts out to @LuckyLuchiano for putting me on.
It is good stuff, I put alot of people on to it to but lipstick alley put me on to it lol

Last edited:
:smh:

Was trimming my beard earlier. Going at it with the number three guard.

Finished it up. Had it all nice a even.

Decided to give it another go. I accidentally popped off the guard, but didn't notice.

Started at the bottom and heard it cutting more hair than it should have.

Left a nice streak.

I could have fixed it, but the neck line would have been too high.

Back
Top Bottom