Post Your Blazer's

damn ninjahood...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

I miss my Trickstar Blazers... I've shouldn't have sold em...
ohwell.gif
I never understand it seems like every sneakerhead does im new to the game nd i try not to think about how much i cud flip cuz every year thevalue is higher(kinda sorta.......recession) but its like once its gone you see somebody else wit em or got em nd u just go............ damn maybe i shouldnthave sold em (dam sellers remorse) funny thing is i subscribed to a sb person on youtube who has an ok colection nd sells em stuff like gibson,ice green mids,wet floors,ms pacmans etc for either the same or lower price nd its like stuff thats gonna be worth something in 1-2 years

SBs are a little tighter (my guess extra padding) but if you wear a size 10 blazer nd get size 10 SB blazer ur alright cuz u just gotta break em in wich takes1-3 wears just make sure u dont wear rly thick socks

So I looked through the whole thread and saw that nobody posted Sweds which I was surprised about because, personally, they're one of the best Blazers evermade. Here's my contribution....

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l27/sk8frk997/?action=view&current=n503934433_1967703_2985.jpg

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l27/sk8frk997/?action=view&current=n503934433_1906519_586-1.jpg

The Lance Elites have white laces in which you can't see so one day I decided to put red laces which I eventually hated...

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l27/sk8frk997/?action=view&current=n503934433_1936859_124-1.jpg

Thanks NT

Not home right now (Won't be til Saturday), but last week I scooped my first pair of Nike Blazers. $50 with free shipping. The only issue is that I had togo with size 11 because they're the only size left.

Placeholder pic:

nike-blazer-high-white-white-1.jpg

Damn, I haven't rocked my blazers in a long while...
and I still need those red SB blazer's (I slept on that SPOT sale...)

btw
nice sweden's, futura's, and Supreme's up there

deLAsoul997- I think those Sweden's are one of the best too I was mad when I found out they wern't goin to release in the US... Lol Im still mad

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Damn, I haven't rocked my blazers in a long while...
and I still need those red SB blazer's (I slept on that SPOT sale...)

U sure did 63 shipped (like $10 for shipping but its in a box wit a magazine, dvd nd sum stickers) for me rly good almost every other site got em around $80but theres CCS ($90 wit 15%=76.50 wit shipping is bout just over 80 so dats ur best bet) but i wish the suede was a little darker & found a little problemim show yall later like the suede (litte bit by midsole) kinda got messed faded nd feels wierd (like it got washed nd messed up) other than that pretty sickshoe (just need to replace the red laces with black laces wich i still havent bought) its funny how ppl say the sb game has fallen nd theres rly almost no hypeon the shoes nd you never rly can pay retail

Originally Posted by HipHopJunkie

deLAsoul997- I think those Sweden's are one of the best too I was mad when I found out they wern't goin to release in the US... Lol Im still mad

Word up. They're incredible. I also found a limited European Stussy hat to match so it works out real well.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

blazers are just a FAD

wow.... a fad that has been going on for like 20 years......

what im wearing today. its just a fad tho... it'll fade away. sorry
yea, they are. these past few months, everyone has a pair of blazers, skinny fit jeans and some really tight shirts and flannels. they have beenfading recently, now people are wearing creative recreations and other fruity @#$#

blazers are just a FAD

yea, they are. these past few months, everyone has a pair of blazers, skinny fit jeans and some really tight shirts and flannels. they have been fading recently, now people are wearing creative recreations and other fruity @#$#
Sometimes i think you dudes obsess with the whole anti-hypebeast thing. Who cares if alot of people are wearing a certain sneaker or kind ofclothing just buy what you like.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

blazers are just a FAD

yea, they are. these past few months, everyone has a pair of blazers, skinny fit jeans and some really tight shirts and flannels. they have been fading recently, now people are wearing creative recreations and other fruity @#$#
Sometimes i think you dudes obsess with the whole anti-hypebeast thing. Who cares if alot of people are wearing a certain sneaker or kind of clothing just buy what you like.
the general population wearing $40 vans and blazers is a fad.
people simply buy them cuz they see a bunch of other people with them.
all in an attempt to "be kool'" or "fit in"
im just calling it like i see it

blazers are just a FAD

Sometimes i think you dudes obsess with the whole anti-hypebeast thing. Who cares if alot of people are wearing a certain sneaker or kind of clothing just buy what you like.

the general population wearing $40 vans and blazers is a fad.
people simply buy them cuz they see a bunch of other people with them.
all in an attempt to "be kool'" or "fit in"
im just calling it like i see it

thats where your wrong.... Blazers sell very well at Footlocker and other big chain stores. dont state your "opinion" based on Niketalk or ISS. trustme.... they're a very small fraction on why blazers are still coming out and retroing...

2756149674_58d927bd2f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom