Post Your Car: Official High-End Foreign Car Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum.
laugh.gif
You are from Queens....enough said. 

Still, why defer from the post your car thread, you obviously see when people post exotic cars they get on thread theirselves, this thread is dumb homie

Still, why defer from the post your car thread, you obviously see when people post exotic cars they get on thread theirselves, this thread is dumb homie
Because there is arguing in that thread about people only wanting people to post cheap cars and no exotics or luxury cars. It is just easier to split it up like this.  Unfortunately, they had to come and and bring arguing to this thread. 

Last edited:
Because there is arguing in that thread about people only wanting people to post cheap cars and no exotics or luxury cars. It is just easier to split it up like this.  Unfortunately, they had to come and and bring arguing to this thread. 
You do know this is NT the cats that post in the car thread will be in here

And is lotus technically a high end car since the most important part of the car is created by Toyota technically?

And is lotus technically a high end car since the most important part of the car is created by Toyota technically?
Yes it is considered a high end car.  They sell it alongside Lambos, Porsches, etc around here. 

You are free to feel however you like, but Jeeps do not belong in this thread. Thank you. 

But Corvettes do?

Oh yeah they're foreign according to you, carry on

Nah I'll stick to some manly cars thank you

Last edited:
But Corvettes do?

Oh yeah they're foreign according to you, carry on

Nah I'll stick to some manly cars thank you
I made an exception for Corvette's because they are actually quality cars that are attractive.  Also, the new Corvette added some European styling in my opinion.  I spelled out everything clearly, there is no confusion as to what is supposed to be posted in this thread and what isn't.  If you don't like it, don't post in the thread.

You can drive whatever you want, but I'm still allowed to think it is a piece of ****. 

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't a luxury car is any car when it's base model is higher than 30'000 so that automatically puts several huyndais in this thread, also alfa romero, volvo, cadillac, vw, and jeep srt8 and the toyota's land cruiser should also count.

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't a luxury car is any car when it's base model is higher than 30'000 so that automatically puts several huyndais in this thread, also alfa romero, volvo, cadillac, vw, and jeep srt8 and the toyota's land cruiser should also count.
No, it isn't.  Hyundai isn't luxury, Alfa Romero is allowed, volvo is techincally luxury but they are boring, cadillac is allowed...that is why there is no mention of cadillac, vw isn't allowed, jeep srt8 isn't allowed, Land Cruiser is allowed, that was an oversight. 

Nah, duke has a 328i thats worth $48k but paid $40k apparently.

He's high end only now after swangin in that 328i.

328i
328i
328i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom