Post Your Car: Official High-End Foreign Car Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't want to talk about foreign cars or high end cars stop posting here.  Thank you. 

he can't because the fact is showed him a hyundai that is supposed to battle the likes of a 7 series or an s series sedan. He thinks they are crap yet he paid a lot to trick out an entry level bmw.
And I'd still rather have my car than any Hyundai.  You'd have to be an idiot to pick a knock off Benz over the real thing. 

Last edited:
there is ZERO HYUNDAI H BADGING on the car homie, face the facts, you couldn't tell luxury from a regular car like a spoon to a fork homie
It is still a Hyundai, and it is still a knock off Mercedes.  They couldn't even design their own car. 

Last edited:
No ones butthurt nor offended by your drivel. you just sound so stupid, and thats annoying. Like you cant even realize thats legit advice to help make your thread successful. Basic understanding is wasted on you, and i have a feeling you've been told that before. And I dig the 328, nice little whips, my sister and homegirls got em.

No ones butthurt nor offended by your drivel. you just sound so stupid, and thats annoying. Like you cant even realize thats legit advice to help make your thread successful. Basic understanding is wasted on you, and i have a feeling you've been told that before. And I dig the 328, nice little whips, my sister and homegirls got em.
Cool.  Like I said...  I don't care what your opinion is.  The thread was clear cut from the beginning.  I posted what isn't allowed, if you don't like it post in the other thread.  It is a very simple concept. 

roll.gif

I'd rather drive the "crap" equus than this POS
Then go for it.  You can drive a $60,000 ****** Hyundai LOL.

Last edited:
4 pages in and no car, and he still doesn't realize all this does is invite arguments (all of which I'm sure he'll respond to). Son slower than his whip.

son is a goof, even though it is a "piece of crap" there has not been one recall nor has it been known to break down. Just face the fact that it is a great car and take a huge slice from the humble pie because you need it

4 pages in and no car, and he still doesn't realize all this does is invite arguments (all of which I'm sure he'll respond to). Son slower than his whip.
I've posted some cars on the first page.  The only reason that this thread has gotten to this point is because of people like you.  I don't see why we needed all of your opinions in this thread.  I made it clear what this thread was for.  

son is a goof, even though it is a "piece of crap" there has not been one recall nor has it been known to break down. Just face the fact that it is a great car and take a huge slice from the humble pie because you need it
It is a knockoff Mercedes.  And it is a crap Hyundai.  

Are you going to admit it is a knock off Mercedes? 
but it isn't, the car does not have the same shape as the s550 that you are thinking about, it is more based off the fact that it performs with those luxury cars seamlessly. The only part of the car that resembles the benz is the grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom