\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

looks nice doe 
laugh.gif

what makes you think theyre oxymoronic and useless? are they prone to problems?

Last edited:
It's a "sports activity coupe"... It doesn't do corners, so no sport... It doesn't go off road, so no activity... It has 4 doors, so it's no coupe...

The M is beastly, but it's something like 60k+ 
sick.gif
 which is too much since all I got is around 40 so i'm looking into the tech model with nav ..I want an suv instead of a sports sedan which I have now...If you guys have any other suggestions around that price lmk but i'm feeling the X6 for some reason 

The M is beastly, but it's something like 60k+ :x  which is too much since all I got is around 40 so i'm looking into the tech model with nav ..I want an suv instead of a sports sedan which I have now...If you guys have any other suggestions around that price lmk but i'm feeling the X6 for some reason 

Jeep SRT... That mpg tho...
Range Rover Evoque...
xc90 is extremely underrated...

The M is beastly, but it's something like 60k+ :x  which is too much since all I got is around 40 so i'm looking into the tech model with nav ..I want an suv instead of a sports sedan which I have now...If you guys have any other suggestions around that price lmk but i'm feeling the X6 for some reason 

bruhhh
get a CPO m u can find a used m for 40 easily

Last edited:
X6 50i is pretty mean man. U should go drive one. I bet u will be impressed. I was gonna grab one a couple yrs back but it only being a 4 seater was gonna be tough for us so I got an x5 instead. Definitely go the CPO route tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom