\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bruh some of those cars are nice

There were some nice classic 6series and f40 and the cinematography was great too. Ima rewatch it tomorrow.
Seems like every person is an early 20s white kid with some form of a beard and a backwards snapback

Ill just leave this here [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Hipsterfest 2014.  nothin but hella dope tyrestretch, camber, and bags.....

but did anyone catch the Jonah Hill policeman at 15:19? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Nay.  Be patient.  When the m4 becomes more available, the prices on the e92 will drop dramatically.  Wait for a low mileage m3 with tech pack and manual transmission.  Stick with a manual tranmission.  I ended up getting a loaner vehicle as a loaner with paddle shifters.  Got bored of it real quick.  You'll want to go back.  DCT may be quicker, but it definitely takes away the fun factor of controlling the car.  

I'm actually in the same boat as you.  I have a a5 and want something faster.  Considering an m3 with low mileage possibly down the road.  Have you considered a S5?  You get to keep the beautiful style and look of the audi but with the v8 and torque.  Not as fast as a m3 but an Audi s5 with capristo exhaust 
nthat.gif
I want to be patient but I drive the Audi to work everyday and its going up about 200 miles a week so I want to get as much for it now as I can. Im really not worried about the auto vs manual debate, manual in stoplight traffic everyday blows, I drove my S4 to school in it and hated it.

I love S5s but I don't see it being that much faster or more of an upgrade from the A. Now if we talking RS5 then Im game lol

That exhaust note is piff though, I love how Audis sound 
pimp.gif

Late 80's racing scene in NYC. Wild how much has changed.
Woulda loved to been older around that time. The last 5 mins >*

Love looking at old vids from the area

Ave P was big when i first started getting into cars (my cousin got his DA integra)

Thinking of copping a whip...

My range is about $600 note for 4 years... Depending on my insurance will give me a range of vehicle price.

25 year old single male with a TERRIBLE record.

All kinds of points and suspensions...

What monthly rate rate full coverage am I looking at for a Challenger, or any v8 muscle car?

:smh:

Don't know about the insurance but the mustang gt looks :pimp: as well.

Thinking of copping a whip...

My range is about $600 note for 4 years... Depending on my insurance will give me a range of vehicle price.

25 year old single male with a TERRIBLE record.

All kinds of points and suspensions...

What monthly rate rate full coverage am I looking at for a Challenger, or any v8 muscle car?

:smh:

Bruh, your parents are you best friends right now. I'm the same age, just copped the Hemi last Saturday. All my quotes were $350 a month and up.

I said **** that, so my moms whom has never had a citation, let me get a policy in her name and add myself to it. Worked like a charm, **** went from $350 to $150 a month for full coverage covering me and her.

I was gonna copp the challenger, but sitting in both I was sold on the charger. I'm a fan of coupes but damn the charger has so much room and a very well crafted interior accents and everything.

The chally seemed plain and hardly no room and those were SRT's I was looking at, I didn't even bother driving them. I'll save that for my OG mackin days.

I haven't had a ticket in 2 years and my **** was that high, so unless you got that long bread I'd say try to get a hookup.

Late 80's racing scene in NYC. Wild how much has changed.

They still do this **** in the bay area.

Yea I follow Bayarearacing and they are deff doing big things over there.

In NY with the police over the years its been "private" runs only for the most part. If too many people are in the same area they will look to shut it down. But you can keep up with the races via IG,Facebook and youtube

Yea I follow Bayarearacing and they are deff doing big things over there.

In NY with the police over the years its been "private" runs only for the most part. If too many people are in the same area they will look to shut it down. But you can keep up with the races via IG,Facebook and youtube

But the thing we dont care bout the police son
Sideshows and races happen on the daily over here in the town :rolleyes

Going to go check this m3 out 2morrow been searching for a clean 6 speed for over a year now

Here' the details on it

2002 BMW M3 E46 M3 setup for the track and street. *Carbon fiber replica CSL Intake. (Not OEM) *Custom built headers, stepped long tube. *Custom 3 inch stainless exhaust with Vibrant Resonators. *Custom Roll Bar, bolt in, removable. *Stop tech rotors, Carbotech brake pads, stainless hoses, and CSL caliper brackets. *Power flex Urethane bushing kit in rear with subframe reinforcement. *DME Was custom Tuned by Frank Smith for all the modifications. I am sure there is quite a bit of stuff missing off this list. The car had an inspection II, along with new cam bolts, vanos solenoid and vanos filter and O-rings at 110K. At the same time the serp belts and pulleys were replaced and the OEM alternator rebuilt with upgraded internals. Strap on your helmet and lets go racing!!!

They asking $15k

Turbo failure I believe. I would always rather opt for a NA engine
HPFP, and wastgate rattle, but thats only on N54 engines.
They're warrantied by BMW up until 100k. N54's are the
most tunable, but u can get the more reliable N55 engine
2010+ which are still pretty tunable for decent power. Just
not as much as the N54. Trade offs.

335i or M3? lol

Seems like they're pretty close in races (stock)?

maybe it'll be close in a straight line
m3 is a whole different beast compared to a 3 series

edit- just googled some stuff

Stock vs. stock

Car & Driver
335i coupe 6MT
0-to-60-mph time: 4.9 sec
Standing 1/4 mile: 13.6 sec @ 105 mph

M3 coupe 6MT
0-to-60-mph time: 4.4 sec
Standing 1/4 mile: 12.9 sec @ 111 mph

official nurburg times with the same driver

8:05 BMW M3 E92
8:26 BMW 335i E92 Coupe

Last edited:
maybe it'll be close in a straight line

m3 is a whole different beast compared to a 3 series
Thing about e90/92 M3's is u only get to that power once
u hit 6000 rpms. That makes it torqueless and looking for
tickets. Plus it sucks on gas. 335's are more fun for street
and can be modded to be faster than M3's for relatively
cheap. That V8 in the M is better suited for track use.

Back
Top Bottom