\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i hate the e90 the rear is hideous :lol:

and 2 door > 4 door

I coulda sworn my car looked decent. :smh:

Anyways that's neither here nor there. Possibly picking up the Panamera 4S (2011) this weekend for my daily. Will update by Sunday evening. Driving the 911 daily is fun but i'm putting like 700 miles on it a week.

Last edited:
I coulda sworn my car looked decent.
mean.gif

Anyways that's either here nor there. Possibly picking up the Panamera 4S this weekend for my daily. Will update by Sunday evening. Driving the 911 daily is fun but i'm putting like 700 miles on it a week.
pics of 911?...so jelly

Last edited:
pics of 911?...so jelly

I posted it previously in this thread, but here it is again. I never get tired of seeing it anyways.

E90 ///M's are dope, he was just being a bit extreme, because the e92 looks really good.

To each his own, though. My buddy just picked up an e90 ///M last week and it looks really nice. My e92 ///M was a base-model, but with 10k miles.

His came with the cold weather package and some other stuff. So, his bumper is a bit different than mine was, which I was selling on here. Same color combo, though. Alpine white/ fox-red interior.

Oh nice, congrats to your friend. My car was actually Jerez Black on Fox, I wrapped it satin pearl white before it was cool. I swear as soon as I did two of my homies followed, the M5 in the pic and he also has an SLS weekend car that he did the satin pearl white also, and another buddy did his M5 too.

Last edited:
4 door m3s are dope but when i get my M3 it will have to be the 2 door. i just love the rear end on the 2 doors

:lol:

The wrap looked really good.

I get mixed opinions on wraps. How long did you leave it on it for?

I will not hesitate to wrap a car ever again, 10/10 would do again multiple times. It's all about getting it done by a shop who knows that they are doing. Most wraps I see look like garbage, mine was flawless. In the future I will wrap my 911, I just need to get more aggressive aerodynamics for it. As far as how long, I only had it for a year, but I would never keep the same color longer than that. Most likely would change colors every 6 months to year cause it only costs 2500 to get it done perfect and I get bored with the quickness. That m5 in the pic was wrapped at least 6 times: telesto gray, satin red, satin pearl white, satin silver, satin black and matte army green. Even the M6 GC my homie replaced it with has a balloon white lambo wrap. I posted it a few pages back, factory color was jet black.

The Panamera i'm getting is also silver but i'm wrapping it as soon as it arrives, I just don't know what color yet.

so dude boutta have a m3 911 and a panamera :lol:

u won fam

Lol, I don't have the M3 anymore, unfortunately.

Last edited:

The wrap looked really good.

I get mixed opinions on wraps. How long did you leave it on it for?

I will not hesitate to wrap a car ever again, 10/10 would do again multiple times. It's all about getting it done by a shop who knows that they are doing. Most wraps I see look like garbage, mine was flawless. In the future I will wrap my 911, I just need to get more aggressive aerodynamics for it. As far as how long, I only had it for a year, but I would never keep the same color longer than that. Most likely would change colors every 6 months to year cause it only costs 2500 to get it done perfect and I get bored with the quickness. That m5 in the pic was wrapped at least 6 times: telesto gray, satin red, satin pearl white, satin silver, satin black and matte army green. Even the M6 GC my homie replaced it with has a balloon white lambo wrap. I posted it a few pages back, factory color was jet black.

The Panamera i'm getting is also silver but i'm wrapping it as soon as it arrives, I just don't know what color yet.

so dude boutta have a m3 911 and a panamera :lol:

u won fam

Lol, I don't have the M3 anymore, unfortunately.
Damn that m6 is really clean. What does you homeboy do? If you dont mind me asking.

The new caddys are beasts and people sleeping on them from what I noticed
Beat ain't the word! But around my parts if you have a caddy your the man, the new cts are the best midsize sedan available in my own opinion so idk why people sleep on them

^ Its probably due to their price increase & their
competition in that segment. But Caddy is cutting
back prices on the new CTS & ATS, so maybe
sales will be a little better this year. Always loved
the coupe & the wagon.

Finally after owning my car for 8 years I did a photo shoot. Here's a few pics. This is an '07, I bought it new with 3 miles on it and now it's got 191,000 miles and still runs like it's brand new. Love this car.
Nice...and its dope that you stuck with it all these years. My next whip im keeping until I am able to afford my dream car

Finally after owning my car for 8 years I did a photo shoot. Here's a few pics. This is an '07, I bought it new with 3 miles on it and now it's got 191,000 miles and still runs like it's brand new. Love this car.

Nice...and its dope that you stuck with it all these years. My next whip im keeping until I am able to afford my dream car

Thanks man. I definitely wanna get as much out of this car as possible.

Just found out my fiance is pregnant. Probably gonna have to get rid of the Challenger. :frown:

I've never emmm thought about driving a non-muscle car.

My Chally has a big *** trunk and its just me, the wife and the kid.

Thinking about just coping her an SUV and keeping my baby(the Challenger)

Just found out my fiance is pregnant. Probably gonna have to upgrade my chally for either a charger or a jeep srt. :frown:

My Chally has a big *** trunk and its just me, the wife and the kid but as soon as I cop the jeep srt ( Or SS trailblazer) we will have enough storage space for everybody.

Thinking about just coping an SUV
Congrats bruh
And also sorry for the loss

Last edited:
Just found out my fiance is pregnant. Probably gonna have to get rid of the Challenger. :frown:

Its gotta go breh....

Congrats tho

Haha youll understand the first time you leave target/babies r us haha you WILL need more room at times. I know cuz i tried somethin similar and it was a pain in the D when i didnt have wifeys whip

Congrats, it's only the first one man, keep it and get her the suv.
Those rims on the Camry are atrocious.

In other news.

?

Back
Top Bottom