\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I wish
laugh.gif
Congrats again and enjoy it in good health! Plan on modding it?
Thanks man, I just made an appointment for Saturday to get the windows tinted. After that it will be awhile before I do anything major to it, I think it looks great stock. I love the CF roof.

Thanks man, I just made an appointment for Saturday to get the windows tinted. After that it will be awhile before I do anything major to it, I think it looks great stock. I love the CF roof.
nice car but I think white looks better honestly but looks good tho

Nice nice. Tints are always the first thing to get. Saw this on ig. Suttle yet nice touch to the grill

I would say quality ones for $2-$300

You can also get your kidney grills and side gills to match. I would go matte black on your car. I went high-gloss black on mine.

Edit: Come to think of it, now with plasti-dip being so popular you can probably just have your OEM ones dipped and save $$.
Wheres your go to place/site for that stuff and other mods for BMW? They should just pop right out, I could plastidip them easy.

Wheres your go to place/site for that stuff and other mods for BMW? They should just pop right out, I could plastidip them easy.

Pastidip? Dog you just bought yourself an M3 and youre going to throw plasti dip on it?!

Blacked out grills are cheap man!

In regards to changing the Halos, the headlight lenses on the E92 don't pop off like they did on the E46. So change the actual halos requires you to open up the headlight, and perform some serious modifications. This ranges around $1000 for a legit set up. You can buy brighter bulbs to make your stock halos brighter, but they won't look like HID halos.

You should make an account over at M3post. Alot of info on that site.

And if you got the money to spend, check out ind-distribution.com/ind/ they are one of the big vendors for M3's.

So this weekend was talking to a friend and he was telling me that his brothers
New ish 7 series ****** was ******* up and he took it to the dealer and they said he needs the replace the ****** so a new one and labor is gonna cost 11k
Smh good thing he got that extended warranty
Thats why I will just about always like m`s but will never buy one

I switched mine to HID halo's myself.

You don't have to take out the headlight, just replace the bulb and mount the ballast.

To have a legit HID/LED halo set up, you do need to take the headlight out. This is what I mean:

I have also changed my bulbs to a HID with a ballast but...its not the 'real' way to do it.

So this weekend was talking to a friend and he was telling me that his brothers
New ish 7 series ****** was ******* up and he took it to the dealer and they said he needs the replace the ****** so a new one and labor is gonna cost 11k
Smh good thing he got that extended warranty
Thats why I will just about always like m`s but will never buy one

They're nice cars but I would go IS F before I go M.

Back
Top Bottom