\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

No love for the OEM Mod + Test pipes? I'm loving this set up right now...

I previously had a MPE, but the dam thing cracked, and since I bought it second hand, I didn't have warranty. Sold it and went with the OEM Mod and Test Pipes and loving it.

The ACM mod is really great, I had it for awhile, but once I started modding my car really heavily I got tired of the fact that my car sounded so aggressive but the exhaust looked stock. Just my opinion.

Also the megan price is the same as getting the ACM mod done.

Last edited:
Crap video, but this exhaust 
pimp.gif

I'm a LexusBoy and I would easily take the E92 over the IS-F. Might have to take the RC-F over the M4 tho. Both are dope nonetheless.

I like how the Agency Power one looks. It will be a tough choice on which one to go with, some get pretty pricey. 

How difficult is the OEM mod?

The megan racing is an exact replica of the Agency Power but 1/4 the price, which is why I suggested it to you. I got one used for 350 bucks.

The OEM mod requires welding and removing insulation from the muffler and sealing it back up. A professional needs to do it and it costs anywhere from 200-500 bucks.

Last edited:
The megan racing is an exact replica of the Agency Power but 1/4 the price, which is why I suggested it to you. I got one used for 350 bucks.

The OEM mod requires welding and removing insulation from the muffler and sealing it back up. A professional needs to do it and it costs anywhere from 200-500 bucks.
Good looks. So that and test pipes and Im good?

:lol:

Im down as long as it won't throw a CEL or not pass inspection. 

Depending on which state you're in, you may not pass inspection with the test pipes, since they remove 2 cats. You won't have issues with the OEM mod.

I had my OEM mod done for $230.

Also, the test pipe may or may not throw a CEL code. You can get a tune to remove the code tho.

If you are interested in test pipes, I would get the package below. It provides the test pipes and a tune that will make your car drive alot better and eliminate the CEL. Its a bit pricey but well worth it.

http://www.bpmsport.com/services/package-deals/tune-bpm-e9x-m-acm-testpipes.html?options=cart

Last edited:
Good looks Ill check that out. It seems like that package plus the Megan Racing catback would be a good combo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom