\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just finalized a deal on a 2015 new accord coupe V6. Picking it up tomorrow....should be a drastic change from the camry.

Congrats fam

What color?

Post pics

Those are beautiful cars man

U plan on getting some rims?

Thanks! Alabaster Silver Metallic, I'll post pics when I pick it up tomorrow. Plan on getting some wheels for it when the money is right. Plan on getting wheels for it when I have enough money, first things I'm doing are swapping for led lights, tint, and plasti dipping the emblems in the back black. After everything is done and I have the wheels and a drop I want to wrap it orange. Something about orange that I just like idk what it is lol....Just want to stand out from the crowd.

Something like this:

Put on the koni Fsd's today .

They feel amazing!! The self damping is pretty nice

Bout to put on the M3 front control arms and new tie rods on this week

Been lurking for years. Figured I post! 

My first car was an E30 vert. Car was a headache and leaked like no other. But it made me a BMW fan.

This was my 2nd car, 328is 5 Speed

Now I'm driving an E90 

Vitamin C :pimp: Although it's painted lambo orange, depending on the shade and other mods I think orange can look good.

My last week with the is350. Found a buyer :smile:

I'm taking the M for a 1200 service! Break in boyyy. Now I can smash on it and in it. Lulz

Orange on a non-sport/luxury car is a no no (most cases).

Your Accord could only pull it off if it was highly modified, slammed, good fitting rims, etc. If you arent gonna do much to it, keep it stock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom