\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I hate those wings 
laugh.gif

Dart isnt so bad. The orange highlights in the grill could go, but throw some tints, make the grill black and its straight.

Dart isnt so bad. The orange highlights in the grill could go, but throw some tints, make the grill black and its straight.
Some guy down the street from me has one like that. Black rims/grille make a big difference. It's not too bad in person

whew

da orange M3 GTS

da wing too?? whewwwwwwwwwwww

BMWM3GTS-E92--4337_15.jpg

This looks beautiful. The right shade of orange looks amazing on a sports car but on an accord I think it could look good also with a drop, nice set of wheels and no ridiculous camber lol. I want to wrap it only when I get a drop and wheels. It would look hideous If I wrapped it stock lol.

If you guys had an 8th or 9th gen accord what color would you wrap it if it was dropped and had wheels? What to hear some opinions.

Last edited:
Certain cars can pull off orange. 911 GT3 RS for example.

Keep in mind my last post said orange wraps look like poops on any car. Keyword wraps

When I was looking for a car I wanted an accord coupe v6. Didn't find any good deals but if I had one I'd consider wrapping it in a metallic blue. :pimp:

Smhhh @ da gts wing disrespect

ESP COMIN FROM YALL i dont even know you guys anymore :frown:

I use to hate that wing myself then it grew on me like a ************ :pimp: one day yall will appreciate

If i was to wrap an accord tbh i wouldnt

Last edited:
finally got my papers sent back to lexus for the sale.. Didn't lose a penny..dude paying the fee and paying me a portion of my down payment back per request..

Back
Top Bottom