\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

wanma look at the first picture again? Good with all those vents looks ricey at first glance seems to have a bit of camber (first glance and on mobile) and behind the windshield theirs a metal thing that I thought was a wing.
Most imports with an aftermarket wing and body kit is gonna be rice 8/10 times. So that being said rice is for eating

All those vents? You mean the one in the hood to let the engine breath or the vents on the fenders? It is a drift / track car so it is in that "style". I believe it to be extreme but not "ricer". I built the car from the ground up to please me so if you don't like it, I'm not offended. The only camber that is on the car is when it was professionally aligned.

Last edited:
Oh my :x

God dam :smokin

Nope not angry lol If I was him I wouldnt even respond to whoever was talking that nonsense tho. I'm just saying that by him going back and forth with the guy he seemed a little offended. Just ignore the trolls bruh

All those vents? You mean the one in the hood to let the engine breath or the vents on the fenders? It is a drift / track car so it is in that "style". I believe it to be extreme but not "ricer". I built the car from the ground up to please me so if you don't like it, I'm not offended. The only camber that is on the car is when it was professionally aligned.
Nah I didn't mean to offend you with the rice comment. Car looks nice. Would look even better with the Murican v8 in it :smile:
Like I said at first glance looked ricey. But after knowing its a purpose driven track car everything would make sense ie body kits wings and a BIT of camber.
What made you go with that one instead of a s14?

Soon jackstacks jackstacks will learn that IKnowNuffin..... really does know Nuffin
It's all good. The good thing is you guys are just a bunch of lame *** dudes on da internet and none of you guys affect me in any way shape or form. You can always block me but choose not to but complain when I say what i wanna say and be anal about it.
Comes down to it we have different views and opinions because we all have different backgrounds. I'd rather go do donuts in the street intersection smoking that loud and poppin a 9 milli out the window . You rather have a bunch of **** meet up talk about why you think your rice rocket is faster than his.
So don't like what I got to say click the block button and life moves on
Cliffs
Idgaf
Your nothing to me I'm nothing to you
Who need it :nerd:

I'd rather go do donuts in the street intersection smoking that loud and poppin a 9 milli out the window

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats the behavior of a real winner right there. :pimp:

Man and you wrote all that without even one "v8". I am shocked. Almost disappointed

Last edited:
man ..... We talking bout cars in here fam cars

Gettng to from point a to b in style :pimp:

And yall in here talking bout some hullabaloo :smh:

Cmon fam we better than this

So let's do better :D

But nah man yall trippn fam :lol:

Any of u guys own a smart car??

I want the smart electric

Its 139 a month with 1400 down for 36 months

And since im in cali i get a $2500 rebate from the state

I think ima buy one maybe by december the latest.

Any of u guys own a smart car??

I want the smart electric

Its 139 a month with 1400 down for 36 months

And since im in cali i get a $2500 rebate from the state

I think ima buy one maybe by december the latest.

I was thinking this or the fiat 500e. Bunch of incentives for commuters. I missed the 2 year 89$ a month deal fiat had going last year. They were flying off the lot than.

Back
Top Bottom