\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Fiats are kinda garbage from what i hear

Rather have a smart that has been out for a while Nd has had the kinks worked out

Any of u guys own a smart car??

I want the smart electric

Its 139 a month with 1400 down for 36 months

And since im in cali i get a $2500 rebate from the state

I think ima buy one maybe by december the latest.
Financially it makes sense cuz of the rebate you'd get... But it'll be soul suckingly slow and boring

Race 4 pinks?
nerd.gif
Race 4 pinks?
nerd.gif
Let me know when you 2 set it up and run each other.

#NTSummit4Pinks

Oh yea....I finally got my Akebonos, SS lines, AAM exhaust and y-pipe and wheels for the year. I would post them, but I am not trying to start up the great brake debate again
laugh.gif

I lied. I will post pics once it clears up and stop raining here
laugh.gif
. Here is one during install though

Financially it makes sense cuz of the rebate you'd get... But it'll be soul suckingly slow and boring

It makes a ton of sense financially... I remember reading an article a while back that in a couple States, if you took advantage of every possible deal/program/incentive, you actually got paid to drive a small electronic/hybrid car :lol:...

I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I'd be almost positive the electric Smart is fast than the gas powered ones... Electric engines got a ton of torque off the bat, might not be horrible in a city...

Also... Random as hell... But I saw a Brabus Smart the other day... Thing was jet black and sounded nice... It was :smokin on a weird, but cool way...

What's your coefficient of friction lookin like on your roads, b, with those gimmicky brakes?
When I take into account the weather, location I live, and the new tires that I purchased when I put these wheels on......The coefficient of friction that is being applied to my car when braking is around 23. With these new brakes, I am hoping to decrease the amount of friction, thus increasing the stopping efficiency by at least 100%

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:

Yeah but imagine the anount of money id save compared to my 10mpg truck. Could save enough mpney to cop an e30 finally and finance da LS swap

Rather have a smart that has been out for a while Nd has had the kinks worked out

Race 4 pinks? :nerd:

I wanna paint it pink

Let me know when you 2 set it up and run each other.
#NTSummit4Pinks

Oh yea....I finally got my Akebonos, SS lines, AAM exhaust and y-pipe and wheels for the year. I would post them, but I am not trying to start up the great brake debate again :lol:

I lied. I will post pics once it clears up and stop raining here :lol: . Here is one during install though

Bro i got akebonos on my truck for like a hunna bucks or sumtin and they pretty good so far

It makes a ton of sense financially... I remember reading an article a while back that in a couple States, if you took advantage of every possible deal/program/incentive, you actually got paid to drive a small electronic/hybrid car :lol:...

I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I'd be almost positive the electric Smart is fast than the gas powered ones... Electric engines got a ton of torque off the bat, might not be horrible in a city...

Also... Random as hell... But I saw a Brabus Smart the other day... Thing was jet black and sounded nice... It was :smokin on a weird, but cool way...

Yep the electric has 5 more horsepower

As soon as i pay off ny tuition ima look into copping one.

They are nice cars imo

You might be right. But I know two people with the 500e and theyre happy. Plus the Fiat has more power and better mileage. Plus here in Cali it would be the same price as the smart to lease.

Either way I may be getting one and finally leaving the a6 and my truck at home. Commuting into SF everyday is nice in it but man the money id save lol.

Bro i got akebonos on my truck for like a hunna bucks or sumtin and they pretty good so far
I upgraded and got the Akebono calipers from a G37S as well.

The stock brakes on the Maxima compared to these are night and day. I had Hawk HPS pads on there previously with stock calipers and the amount of effort it takes to stop now is crazy. I know we aren't performance based like the 370z and Infiniti cars are, but we weight just as much if not more than all of those models (except the M56 probably), and they have the larger caliper upgrade option. We should have at least had the option from the factory as well.

Bicycles don't have windows though
Bruh is you still thinking you doin it?
Like I said you can always block me.
And you ain't gotta believe me but you can stop your scary *** in the hood and see what's up tho and find out b

Last edited:
lol what is this electric talk.

Everyone knows there's no replacement for displacement

Insert camron.gif

You might be right. But I know two people with the 500e and theyre happy. Plus the Fiat has more power and better mileage. Plus here in Cali it would be the same price as the smart to lease.

Either way I may be getting one and finally leaving the a6 and my truck at home. Commuting into SF everyday is nice in it but man the money id save lol.

True but someone posted a chart of the most provlematic cars and fiat was the worst which is why i dont believe in them

Video by the same guys who did the Ferrari Spoof

I'm sure retro707 retro707 will appreciate the part when he's leaning on the car :lol:

Last edited:
No, not even close. This is clearly a parody. While Fousey makes a bunch of stupid *** scripted "prank" videos claiming theyre real
Had to look this Fousey dude up. Like you said, big difference between a prank video where the "pranks" are probably set up, and a satire or parody video.

Did you think it was real omariwestafari omariwestafari ? :lol:

speakin of wide bodies

the 3 main ones together pretty dope

RWB 911 LB m3 and rocketbunny frs
That 911 is rocking BC, Canada plates. :smokin

Never seen it around here though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom