\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Picked up my car today
pimp.gif

Hopefully can get it registered and what not this Saturday cuz I'm driving with no plates (bought from Private Seller)

Do you know if I can get into trouble, even if I say Ijust bought the car and is working on getting it registered?
Pics?

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Picked up my car today
pimp.gif

Hopefully can get it registered and what not this Saturday cuz I'm driving with no plates (bought from Private Seller)

Do you know if I can get into trouble, even if I say Ijust bought the car and is working on getting it registered?
Pics?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Hey Dyzzle, just curious....

Are the visors supposed to keep your windows slightly open at all times? I thought about putting em on my tC a few times but I wasn't sure if they're all designed like that or if a few allow you to close your windows all the way. Anywho, I thought they'd match well with the rear window visor I'm planning to put on. Of course, all of this will go on once I'm slammed. I just have a feeling it'll all look ridiculous while I'm still riding stock height...which leads me to my next question

If any of you have any great details about suspension please let me know; I'm planning to buy an entry level set of coilovers (<$1k) and I honestly can't decide between D2, Megan, or BC racing right now. I'm basically looking for something really streetable and not that harsh since I don't plan on tracking it, but I do like to take corners once in a while and I just want to lower it maybe 1.5 inches all around.

no, windows close all the way just like how they would without visors. they dont attach to the windows directly, just the upper sills. most of them just attach to the sills using 3m outdoor double tape.

as for the coilovers, if you dont plan on tracking the car at all i suggest just getting a set of shocks and springs. a good combination will be a lot better (ride wise) than any coilovers. with a drop of just 1.5 inches all around you can even just use your stock shocks as they wont blow with just that low of a drop (don't know with your car but this applies to dc5's, stock shocks work with eibach prokits but eibach sportlines blow the stock shocks). plus it will be a lot cheaper.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Hey Dyzzle, just curious....

Are the visors supposed to keep your windows slightly open at all times? I thought about putting em on my tC a few times but I wasn't sure if they're all designed like that or if a few allow you to close your windows all the way. Anywho, I thought they'd match well with the rear window visor I'm planning to put on. Of course, all of this will go on once I'm slammed. I just have a feeling it'll all look ridiculous while I'm still riding stock height...which leads me to my next question

If any of you have any great details about suspension please let me know; I'm planning to buy an entry level set of coilovers (<$1k) and I honestly can't decide between D2, Megan, or BC racing right now. I'm basically looking for something really streetable and not that harsh since I don't plan on tracking it, but I do like to take corners once in a while and I just want to lower it maybe 1.5 inches all around.

no, windows close all the way just like how they would without visors. they dont attach to the windows directly, just the upper sills. most of them just attach to the sills using 3m outdoor double tape.

as for the coilovers, if you dont plan on tracking the car at all i suggest just getting a set of shocks and springs. a good combination will be a lot better (ride wise) than any coilovers. with a drop of just 1.5 inches all around you can even just use your stock shocks as they wont blow with just that low of a drop (don't know with your car but this applies to dc5's, stock shocks work with eibach prokits but eibach sportlines blow the stock shocks). plus it will be a lot cheaper.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Picked up this:

1782%20028.JPG

Nice Fj I have the same color, been thinking about doing the same scheme... Do you know any good sites to get parts from? Did paint the mirrors and handles?
I was finally able to find some time to get the G8 cleaned up...

Picked up this:

1782%20028.JPG

Nice Fj I have the same color, been thinking about doing the same scheme... Do you know any good sites to get parts from? Did paint the mirrors and handles?

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

Picked up this:

Im usually all about the GTO, but this ones definitely nice

Picked up this:

Im usually all about the GTO, but this ones definitely nice

^I'd honestly take that over a GTO...the back looks much better and it's more practical, yet aggressive looking.

I seek your opinion again, NT. This time I need people to shed some light in terms of powertrain:

My plan is to do a full exhaust and intake system on my car. As I'm lookin at it, it'll probably cost about 1-1.5K. Some people on the forums say it'll yield something like 15-20 whp. Just wanna know from y'all if this would be worth it. It seems like some of you guys are/were in the tuning scene and have gone through it. Some people say go for the F/I route but my thing is I don't want to sacrific my gas-mileage and drivability of the car (27 mpg mixed driving FTW).

^I'd honestly take that over a GTO...the back looks much better and it's more practical, yet aggressive looking.

I seek your opinion again, NT. This time I need people to shed some light in terms of powertrain:

My plan is to do a full exhaust and intake system on my car. As I'm lookin at it, it'll probably cost about 1-1.5K. Some people on the forums say it'll yield something like 15-20 whp. Just wanna know from y'all if this would be worth it. It seems like some of you guys are/were in the tuning scene and have gone through it. Some people say go for the F/I route but my thing is I don't want to sacrific my gas-mileage and drivability of the car (27 mpg mixed driving FTW).

Picked up this:

1782%20028.JPG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DOPE PICK-UP, i'm soooo jealous been wanting the TT edition
embarassed.gif
...how you like it soo far ....got rid of your 4runner?

My FJ over the pass weekend, up in Tahoe

Picked up this:

1782%20028.JPG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DOPE PICK-UP, i'm soooo jealous been wanting the TT edition
embarassed.gif
...how you like it soo far ....got rid of your 4runner?

My FJ over the pass weekend, up in Tahoe

Wow, thats one of  the nicest Pontiac's I've ever seen.

A few pics i took after a wash...

a5f25f041467be0c8363c2501a3abc590a1e67e.pjpg

0f515f4568ed8f35e3ed36d4063036c05d460ac.pjpg

Here's a pic of my Me n my Pops G's (notice the fugly stock grill and side marker)...

0941564f65ed8e3e36da55f3f821e8f04a27ec6.pjpg

And a random night interior pic...
c51152436de7803af472b06ec7fd14e584ea939.pjpg

Wow, thats one of  the nicest Pontiac's I've ever seen.

A few pics i took after a wash...

a5f25f041467be0c8363c2501a3abc590a1e67e.pjpg

0f515f4568ed8f35e3ed36d4063036c05d460ac.pjpg

Here's a pic of my Me n my Pops G's (notice the fugly stock grill and side marker)...

0941564f65ed8e3e36da55f3f821e8f04a27ec6.pjpg

And a random night interior pic...
c51152436de7803af472b06ec7fd14e584ea939.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom