\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^I'd honestly take that over a GTO...the back looks much better and it's more practical, yet aggressive looking.

I seek your opinion again, NT. This time I need people to shed some light in terms of powertrain:

My plan is to do a full exhaust and intake system on my car. As I'm lookin at it, it'll probably cost about 1-1.5K. Some people on the forums say it'll yield something like 15-20 whp. Just wanna know from y'all if this would be worth it. It seems like some of you guys are/were in the tuning scene and have gone through it. Some people say go for the F/I route but my thing is I don't want to sacrific my gas-mileage and drivability of the car (27 mpg mixed driving FTW).
the GTO just got that "it" factor that makes it so hot. Plus its a pretty lowkey muscle car til you start it up, most people have no idea what it is and I love that about it

What do you drive and is it still stock?

^I'd honestly take that over a GTO...the back looks much better and it's more practical, yet aggressive looking.

I seek your opinion again, NT. This time I need people to shed some light in terms of powertrain:

My plan is to do a full exhaust and intake system on my car. As I'm lookin at it, it'll probably cost about 1-1.5K. Some people on the forums say it'll yield something like 15-20 whp. Just wanna know from y'all if this would be worth it. It seems like some of you guys are/were in the tuning scene and have gone through it. Some people say go for the F/I route but my thing is I don't want to sacrific my gas-mileage and drivability of the car (27 mpg mixed driving FTW).
the GTO just got that "it" factor that makes it so hot. Plus its a pretty lowkey muscle car til you start it up, most people have no idea what it is and I love that about it

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Great pics everybody!  I'm honestly blown away by everybody's car.  I just got my first car last week.. about to graduate college so not too late right?  But anyway I just got a 98' Mercedes-Benz C230.  Loving the look and how it drives, but nothing like your guys' cars, but hell of a first car for myself.  I'd love to post pictures but it'd just get blown away by all you guys.  Keep up with the pictures!  Hopefully I can drive something nice after I get a job!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Great pics everybody!  I'm honestly blown away by everybody's car.  I just got my first car last week.. about to graduate college so not too late right?  But anyway I just got a 98' Mercedes-Benz C230.  Loving the look and how it drives, but nothing like your guys' cars, but hell of a first car for myself.  I'd love to post pictures but it'd just get blown away by all you guys.  Keep up with the pictures!  Hopefully I can drive something nice after I get a job!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I'm rollin around in a scion tc. So far i only have sway bars and an exhaust. Plan is for some coilovers or something to at least give it a decent drop this summer, and the power option is tentative at the moment. I mean it's not that big of a gain, but it doesn't seem like it will cost all that much either. I don't know....but 10-15 whp does seem to make a difference, thats like a 10% increase in power for me almost. I just like driving my car and having something about it be different, that's the fun in modding.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I'm rollin around in a scion tc. So far i only have sway bars and an exhaust. Plan is for some coilovers or something to at least give it a decent drop this summer, and the power option is tentative at the moment. I mean it's not that big of a gain, but it doesn't seem like it will cost all that much either. I don't know....but 10-15 whp does seem to make a difference, thats like a 10% increase in power for me almost. I just like driving my car and having something about it be different, that's the fun in modding.

^
Unless you go boost you wont gain any significant power, even if you get a catback exhaust.

I used to frequent Scionlife when I had my tC. The tC doesnt respond too well with bolt ons.

^
Unless you go boost you wont gain any significant power, even if you get a catback exhaust.

I used to frequent Scionlife when I had my tC. The tC doesnt respond too well with bolt ons.

^Good lookin out, nugget. Yeah I remember seeing your name on SL thinkin if you were the same guy on here, too. Your tC looked pretty dope. I guess I'ma go with just the aesthetic and handling route than. New blacked out grille, rear window visor, side visors, Anzo or Spec-D tails.
24663800010_large.jpg

And hopefully some rims too...thinkin RPF-1 chrome finish. or NT03's if possible.
5144487396_d7cebb74b9.jpg

^Good lookin out, nugget. Yeah I remember seeing your name on SL thinkin if you were the same guy on here, too. Your tC looked pretty dope. I guess I'ma go with just the aesthetic and handling route than. New blacked out grille, rear window visor, side visors, Anzo or Spec-D tails.
24663800010_large.jpg

And hopefully some rims too...thinkin RPF-1 chrome finish. or NT03's if possible.

^Good lookin out, nugget. Yeah I remember seeing your name on SL thinkin if you were the same guy on here, too. Your tC looked pretty dope. I guess I'ma go with just the aesthetic and handling route than. New blacked out grille, rear window visor, side visors, Anzo or Spec-D tails. And hopefully some rims too...thinkin RPF-1 chrome finish.

Low offset rpf's
pimp.gif

^Good lookin out, nugget. Yeah I remember seeing your name on SL thinkin if you were the same guy on here, too. Your tC looked pretty dope. I guess I'ma go with just the aesthetic and handling route than. New blacked out grille, rear window visor, side visors, Anzo or Spec-D tails. And hopefully some rims too...thinkin RPF-1 chrome finish.

Low offset rpf's
pimp.gif

Did you not see the NT03s, sir? Haha I'm so sad I missed out on those. They were 18x8.5 and mint ...dude sold em for only 1600.

Did you not see the NT03s, sir? Haha I'm so sad I missed out on those. They were 18x8.5 and mint ...dude sold em for only 1600.

24663800010_large.jpg

pimp.gif

Those 2 are NICE.

Thanks brah. I really wish I had gotten a white one though. Anzo tail lights, tints, lowered, I/E, suspension mods, RPF1s. 
pimp.gif

24663800010_large.jpg

pimp.gif

Those 2 are NICE.

Thanks brah. I really wish I had gotten a white one though. Anzo tail lights, tints, lowered, I/E, suspension mods, RPF1s. 
pimp.gif

That is clean
pimp.gif

That is clean
pimp.gif

these pics makin me hate life... jus ordered my trd lowering springs but thats all i can afford at the moment... still need tints n wheel... that front lip is properrr

these pics makin me hate life... jus ordered my trd lowering springs but thats all i can afford at the moment... still need tints n wheel... that front lip is properrr

Back
Top Bottom