\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Naw fam, not until he changes the cheap %+! rims he got on his 5 series. 
laugh.gif

I still dont know how you can afford (probably used with a ton of miles) a BMW, and have the nerve to put cheap rims on it.
I was getting annoyed of him talking about everyone else's car.
Beyern wheels 
laugh.gif
pics of this nonsense..?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Naw fam, not until he changes the cheap %+! rims he got on his 5 series. 
laugh.gif

I still dont know how you can afford (probably used with a ton of miles) a BMW, and have the nerve to put cheap rims on it.
I was getting annoyed of him talking about everyone else's car.
Beyern wheels 
laugh.gif
pics of this nonsense..?

poloBimmer, there's nothing except vast amounts of insecurity oozing from your post. Here's a suggestion: maybe try staying relevant to the topic and ask other members where you can get a good deal on some rims so you can replace those despicable looking ones that sit so uncouthly upon that car of yours.

poloBimmer, there's nothing except vast amounts of insecurity oozing from your post. Here's a suggestion: maybe try staying relevant to the topic and ask other members where you can get a good deal on some rims so you can replace those despicable looking ones that sit so uncouthly upon that car of yours.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Picked up this:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DOPE PICK-UP, i'm soooo jealous been wanting the TT edition
embarassed.gif
...how you like it soo far ....got rid of your 4runner?

My FJ over the pass weekend, up in Tahoe
eek.gif
@ snow still dropping like that in Tahoe.  I never had a 4Runner, you are confusing me with Bright Nikes.  So far, I'm loving the FJ, I've been wanting one for over a year now and the 2008 Iceberg TT's are hard to find.  I was holding out for a manual, but caved in and got an automatic.
Nice Fj I have the same color, been thinking about doing the same scheme... Do you know any good sites to get parts from? Did paint the mirrors and handles?
It's the Trail Teams Edition, so that is the way it comes stock.  The only thing different is the Red TRD brake calipers.  You can find TRD/TT parts if you want to customize a regular FJ to look like the Trail Teams Edition.

fjcruiseraccesory.com has a lot of parts to convert a regular FJ to look like a TT.

Fjcruiserforums.com has good info ......

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Picked up this:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DOPE PICK-UP, i'm soooo jealous been wanting the TT edition
embarassed.gif
...how you like it soo far ....got rid of your 4runner?

My FJ over the pass weekend, up in Tahoe
eek.gif
@ snow still dropping like that in Tahoe.  I never had a 4Runner, you are confusing me with Bright Nikes.  So far, I'm loving the FJ, I've been wanting one for over a year now and the 2008 Iceberg TT's are hard to find.  I was holding out for a manual, but caved in and got an automatic.
Nice Fj I have the same color, been thinking about doing the same scheme... Do you know any good sites to get parts from? Did paint the mirrors and handles?
It's the Trail Teams Edition, so that is the way it comes stock.  The only thing different is the Red TRD brake calipers.  You can find TRD/TT parts if you want to customize a regular FJ to look like the Trail Teams Edition.

fjcruiseraccesory.com has a lot of parts to convert a regular FJ to look like a TT.

Fjcruiserforums.com has good info ......

So I will be buying something later this summer, I've narrowed it down between an 09 Challenger RT (new ones are way out of my price range) or the new Camaro (only bad thing is it would be the base model). Which would you guys pick?

So I will be buying something later this summer, I've narrowed it down between an 09 Challenger RT (new ones are way out of my price range) or the new Camaro (only bad thing is it would be the base model). Which would you guys pick?

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

My SS B4 the 28's, its grounded right now tho :-( I have vids but don't know how to post them.
pimp.gif

Was gonna pick up one of these but went for the Impala instead

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

My SS B4 the 28's, its grounded right now tho :-( I have vids but don't know how to post them.
pimp.gif

Was gonna pick up one of these but went for the Impala instead

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Im thinkin of coppin a pontiac,scion,ford and saturn after i trade my car in....helpppppp

After you been clowing people? No one gonna help you.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom