\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

<ooIRON MANoo - thanks for the info Yeah it's the GT model 6.0... With a cam swap & dod removal, headers and CAI..... 410 to the wheels
G8s are dope
pimp.gif

I want a HSV GTS, it's based off of the G8

800px-2009_HSV_GTS_%28E_Series_2%29_sedan_01.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would like to convert my front the HSV, but $$$$6k+ for hood, fascia, and front fenders...no thanks lol That's ProCharger money

i drive a stock is300.. copped back in 06.. ive racked over 150k under it's belt.. snow, sand, desert, dirt, gravel, corpses, etc.. joint is a tank. ive experienced no probs whatsoever..
a76b2f5a58984e3c9bfefbf122af51c9_7.jpg

i drive a stock is300.. copped back in 06.. ive racked over 150k under it's belt.. snow, sand, desert, dirt, gravel, corpses, etc.. joint is a tank. ive experienced no probs whatsoever..
a76b2f5a58984e3c9bfefbf122af51c9_7.jpg

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Im thinkin of coppin a pontiac,scion,ford and saturn after i trade my car in....helpppppp
Picture of your car?
Naw fam, not until he changes the cheap %+! rims he got on his 5 series. 
laugh.gif

I still dont know how you can afford (probably used with a ton of miles) a BMW, and have the nerve to put cheap rims on it.

Im thinkin of coppin a pontiac,scion,ford and saturn after i trade my car in....helpppppp
Picture of your car?
laugh.gif

I still dont know how you can afford (probably used with a ton of miles) a BMW, and have the nerve to put cheap rims on it.

My Stang. I also have a 87 Monte Carlo SS with a 454 rocket

Im gonna hook my Stang up big time.

I'll post a vid of my SS.

My Stang. I also have a 87 Monte Carlo SS with a 454 rocket

Im gonna hook my Stang up big time.

I'll post a vid of my SS.

here bruh for under 25k you could be drivin this with 0 miles on it instead of an average 5 series w/ 100k
laugh.gif
... ud still have leather, navi, sunroof, ipod connections

now u would would be sacrificing alot of power but with the money ud save n gas and the 15k you saved you could buy yourself a life
pimp.gif

here bruh for under 25k you could be drivin this with 0 miles on it instead of an average 5 series w/ 100k
laugh.gif
... ud still have leather, navi, sunroof, ipod connections

now u would would be sacrificing alot of power but with the money ud save n gas and the 15k you saved you could buy yourself a life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

I was getting annoyed of him talking about everyone else's car.
Beyern wheels 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

I was getting annoyed of him talking about everyone else's car.
Beyern wheels 
laugh.gif

My SS B4 the 28's, its grounded right now tho :-( I have vids but don't know how to post them.

My SS B4 the 28's, its grounded right now tho :-( I have vids but don't know how to post them.

Back
Top Bottom