\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tinted the Jeep today. I couldnt take the fishbowl look anymore. lol

Did 50 percent on the windshield and 15 on the front sides with 3m crystalline tint.

How's the visibility at night with 50% in the front? That's an instant pull over here in cali.

Sorry I'm not sorry for quoting the pic again, it's just too damn clean.

Last edited:
How's the visibility at night with 50% in the front? That's an instant pull over here in cali.

Sorry I'm not sorry for quoting the pic again, it's just too damn clean.

Never a problem for me. Main reason for doing it is cutting the glare from the sun which can be blinding for me at least. Also helps with the glare from lights from other cars at night.

Thanks brah!

In Long Island tint tickets are fix it tickets. I know plenty of people in nyc that have crazy dark tints on the windshield and aren't really bothered for them. I'm running double 50% on mine and haven't been pulled over for it.

yall are blessed i wish i could go darker :frown:

20-25 would be perfect imo if cops didnt harass us for it

Copped for the wifey. She wanted the convertible. Very fun car.

Get some 70% or 80% tint that can't really be seen on the front windows and windshield.  You can get the stuff with aluminum in it, even though it's isn't really any darker, it cuts down on the heat and sun coming through.  very nice stuff
Yea, I had some really light tint on the lightning I had a while back (came with the truck). It must've been like 50 or 60, you could barely tell it was there. It's definitely nice to have in the summer, I hate getting into a really hot car.

Yeah that sucks. Trust me all NYC is about is the money thats why it is just a fine. 90 per window. lol
90 per window ain't bad, I could deal with that :lol:

Yah evo is done, tune is done. Did a conservative tune at 430 whp and 27 psi.

I realized that going full tilt pn the tune isnt worth me having to rebuild the motor every few years.

Im happy with the power and how the car feels. Forgot how fast this car is on ethanol.

Yah evo is done, tune is done. Did a conservative tune at 430 whp and 27 psi.

I realized that going full tilt pn the tune isnt worth me having to rebuild the motor every few years.

Im happy with the power and how the car feels. Forgot how fast this car is on ethanol.

:smokin

$90 per window aint bad?

All 5 windows would be a $450 ticket and thats not bad? I need to do what you do for a living. :lol:

Dude $90 a window. I ain't never moving to New York. I can't roll without tinted windows in the front and I ain't paying that price. Out in Cali it's just a fix it ticket. So that just goes by where you live as to what you pay. In San Diego it's $25 for a fix it ticket. I'll take that any day. That of course goes with the caveat that my brother is a cop so he just writes off my tickets so I don't have to prove that I took off the tint to "fix it", but I still gotta pay the fine. And honestly if you're not doing wild **** cops rarely pull you over for tint unless you got limo dark on every window.

Ive never gotten the whole fine x window ticket, ive gotten tint tickets like twice ever and it was x amount for all 4 windows.

Ive had friends with ******* cops who have given a ticket per window. :lol:

$90 per window aint bad?

All 5 windows would be a $450 ticket and thats not bad? I need to do what you do for a living. :lol:
You can run whatever % tint you want on the back 3 windows here, just cant have the front windows tinted at all, so yea, I could deal with getting a ticket of 180 for having the front 2 tinted if I were to ever to get pinched.

Dam yall paying crazy prices for tints.

Here in Cali (La) it's a 10 dollar fix it ticket but you have to remove the tints :frown:

Have gotten caught maybe 3 times with all over limo tint on my cars smh

$90 per window aint bad?

You can run whatever % tint you want on the back 3 windows here, just cant have the front windows tinted at all, so yea, I could deal with getting a ticket of 180 for having the front 2 tinted if I were to ever to get pinched.

NY is like this at least where I am.

Back can be whatever but front driver compartment window needs to be at 35% i think.

Windshield cant be tinted except for the top 7 inches or so

That S2K on the last page :pimp:

Seen 2 Mercedes Benz GT AMGs on the road today for the first time.

OMG :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

In Texas you can have 5% tints in the back and 35% in the front. Not sure about windshield but cops don't really bother you here anyway so I'm sure I could get away with it since I see it all the time around here

bruh my sister got a red light camera ticket under my name we tried looking it up with the info they gave us but cant find anything

ive gotten a red light ticket before n when i got mines i seen the photos and vid of me actually doing it but this ticket shows nothing

the hell should i do? if it was under her name i wouldnt give a damb

Last edited:
bruh my sister got a red light camera ticket under my name we tried looking it up with the info they gave us but cant find anything

ive gotten a red light ticket before n when i got mines i seen the photos and vid of me actually doing it but this ticket shows nothing

the hell should i do? if it was under her name i wouldnt give a damb

Find my post about this from a page or 2 back. Tells you how to get out of it

Back
Top Bottom