\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think it looks cool, would be a nice car to push in Vegas or something on the strip lol

But in normal society hell to the naw naw

Last edited:
my water pump went out today on my 335
mean.gif

my water pump went out today on my 335:smh:

Damn. I would say thats better than your tubro going out buttt..... It still sucks.

Please don't take it to the dealer. If you love your butthole...

Is it a N54 or N55? Has nothing to do with the water pump. Just asking

Last edited:
Damn. I would say thats better than your tubro going out buttt..... It still sucks.

Please don't take it to the dealer. If you love your butthole...

Is it a N54 or N55? Has nothing to do with the water pump. Just asking
Its a N54

I just bought the oem water pump and thermostat  with coolant online for $459 shipped

The shop i always go to is charging $300 for labor so it isnt too bad

My friend took his to the dealer 2 months ago and it was $1900

Made my first sale (professionally) earlier today. Not sure if it's sadly ironic or cool that it happened to be my exact dream car. Which I'm sure many of you already know, is a white 997 gt3

whew :pimp:

did he test drive it papi shouldve told him to do a 180 pull :pimp: :lol:

Haha nah fam. Nobody drives the expensive cars until the money is in our hands

:rofl: i respect that

can u take the cars out for a lil spin tho fam

just wash the whip and be like yeah it aint dry enough lemme take it for a lil drive :evil:

my friend works at a bmw dealer idk what he does there but dude took a 6 series out and crashed it into a ditch :rofl:

Last edited:
roll.gif
i respect that

can u take the cars out for a lil spin tho fam

just wash the whip and be like yeah it aint dry enough lemme take it for a lil drive
devil.gif
Yea man, and i don't have to pull any stunts like that either 
laugh.gif

the owner is cool as hell

He was actually sad that i didn't get to drive the GT3 lol, because he knows i love them and he loved it too. After the guy took off in it he was like "mannnn, i'm bummed out you never got to take that one out for a drive"

Last edited:
Yea man, and i don't have to pull any stunts like that either :lol:

the owner is cool as hell

He was actually sad that i didn't get to drive the GT3 lol, because he knows i love them and he loved it too. After the guy took off in it he was like "mannnn, i'm bummed out you never got to take that one out for a drive"
Have you drove anything there yet tho?

not out of the parking lot.

but just pulling the GT3 around to the front of the shop was enough for me to confirm that it's the car i will continue to strive for. i love it.  And i was amazed at how driveable it was. As easy as driving a manual Honda.  

not out of the parking lot.

but just pulling the GT3 around to the front of the shop was enough for me to confirm that it's the car i will continue to strive for. i love it.  And i was amazed at how driveable it was. As easy as driving a manual Honda.  

Just feeling and finding out how heavy the clutch was must have gave you a partial :lol:...

haha nah, it was just since i've never driven one, or any Porsche for that matter, i was just nervous i was about to stall it or chirp the tires in front of the dude who was about to buy it 
laugh.gif

Can anyone explain this trend to me? I've been seeing more and more vehicles with this vinyl striping BS all over them.

Like new Benz's, you name it, it looks terrible :x

Last edited:
That might be the worst car trend I've ever seen. Might as well bring back curb feelers while we're at it.

There's a new BMW 3 series and a new black Mercedes running around with the same **** on it, I gotta get pictures of them :lol:

With the debacle going over at VW, do you guys think they'll have a major sale on their non-diesel cars?

I wouldn't mind trading in my MKV for a Golf Sport Wagon for the fam.
nerd.gif

With the debacle going over at VW, do you guys think they'll have a major sale on their non-diesel cars?

I wouldn't mind trading in my MKV for a Golf Sport Wagon for the fam.:nerd:

no BS i was thinking about this last night, even checked out my old forum vwvortex for what people were thinking/saying about this situation

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7248974-How-far-back-has-VW-set-their-US-business-30-years

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7246954-EPA-Orders-VW-to-recall-nearly-500-000-vehicles

VW is def gonna have to come up with a plan, not like VW was at the top of many ppl list in terms of reliabilty and maintenance and they are pricey for what they are unless you getting some bare bones optioned model

Last edited:
no BS i was thinking about this last night, even checked out my old forum vwvortex for what people were thinking/saying about this situation

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7248974-How-far-back-has-VW-set-their-US-business-30-years

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7246954-EPA-Orders-VW-to-recall-nearly-500-000-vehicles

VW is def gonna have to come up with a plan, not like VW was at the top of many ppl list in terms of reliabilty and maintenance and they are pricey for what they are unless you getting some bare bones optioned model
True. At first, I thought it wasn't that big of a deal. But when the CEO resigned and I started reading about how long this has been going on and the amount of money the fines are...Yikes...

They really need to have a really really good plan.

Made my first sale (professionally) earlier today. Not sure if it's sadly ironic or cool that it happened to be my exact dream car. Which I'm sure many of you already know, is a white 997 gt3

whew :pimp:

did he test drive it papi shouldve told him to do a 180 pull :pimp: :lol:

Haha nah fam. Nobody drives the expensive cars until the money is in our hands

Was that lambo turbo'do by underground racing?

Being in a car that fast is something else. You can't explain it to someone who hasn't at least ridden in one. That feel of losing traction at 80 mph damn near makes my d hard. :lol:

Isn't VW by far the richest car company in the world?

I know they were for a while, being the parent company to many car manufacturing companies.

yes i believe so, even with how big the fines are they can afford it but still its gonna hurt

Long Time Lurker, First time poster.

Picked this up two weeks ago. 2015 Grand Cherokee Altitude.

i love it, you got the sunroof on that bad boy?

Back
Top Bottom