\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

if they discount the golf r
nerd.gif
eh I'll wait for the R400 
pimp.gif

is this whole vw diesel thing affecting overall sales? will audi be trying to give away cars to help save face?

Is anyone going to the Rennsport Reunion in Monterey this weekend?  We sent a couple cars down there.  Hopefully they don't come back 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Starting to really initiate the research on picking up a 110. Sold my Range Rover last year and even though it was a pain in the ***** on a weekly basis, I still miss the roughness of it. just gotta make sure this thing will fit in our tightwad garage with our Overland. The bimmer will be put out to pasture.

Snapped a couple shots at work today

Bonus imaginary NT points if you can tell why this Porsche is special:

Because RACECAR!!! and that's a nice gallardo you got there at the shop. It's not a performante is it?

Last edited:
nelson999 nelson999 How much do the dudes that consign these cars get back once it's sold, if you don't mind me asking?

There are a couple different ways we can work it out but the one we like to go to most is we take 10% of the sale price. That way if we can sell it for more, we make more money and the seller pockets more money.

If the seller wants to do a "just get me x amount and keep whatever else u get" we will do it, but we don't like to advertise that or push it on people because it's kind of a bad look

Need to get my hood painted idk if i should do myself or pay someone else.

Also gotta do an oil chnage and ****** fluid change asap. Been kinda lazy tho.

Tires are also started to wear out after about 30k miles. I have like 3/32 tread smh :smh:

Last edited:
close enough actually, ill give u the points. it's built by Kremer in Cologne Germany. It's one of five real Kremer's in the world.

no it's not a Performante. It's a Special Edition with a Heffner twin turbo setup. 1232WHP

Back
Top Bottom