mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This is a successful troll lol.  I legit got angry for a second 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Well apparently there are actual OEM badges on it, it was supposed to be a joke 
laugh.gif

Also on this topic, I've seen M3s with the 328i badge on them, that's also a good one

Its clean bro enjoy it :smokin
Thanks man, it's definitely a fun ride.

I've been trying to find some tires for it. The Lightning has got to have the most oddball stock tire size EVER. 295/45/18. Try finding another vehicle that comes with that much sidewall AND tread width :lol: . They're also ridiculously expensive, since there's only 3-4 manufacturers that even make tires in that size. Cheapest I've found around here is 320 bucks (Canadian) each! For some 18" tires! :smh:

Last edited:
nelson999 nelson999 Did you ever win that M3 you had your eye on?

oh yea I saw this on the road yesterday. Anyone have an idea of what model toyota it is?? Looks hideous

Last edited:
yanky yanky nah man the winning bid was $300 more than I bid. But who knows how high the guy really bid. I just wasn't willing to bid any more being that it was a sight unseen buy and it was basically my bosses money. Lol

nelson999 nelson999 Did you ever win that M3 you had your eye on?

oh yea I saw this on the road yesterday. Anyone have an idea of what model toyota it is?? Looks hideous

I believe that's a hydrogen Toyota...

Interesting. Wasn't away that those were even in Cali. Just watched a review on it and it's pretty cool that it has zero emissions. Just makes me wonder why they can't have their design team come up with a sleeker car like tesla has.

yanky yanky nah man the winning bid was $300 more than I bid. But who knows how high the guy really bid. I just wasn't willing to bid any more being that it was a sight unseen buy and it was basically my bosses money. Lol

LOL! Well when you're really bidding using someone elses money I can see why you stopped haha. Buying a car before seeing it in person is very risky on the other hand.

I think those Hydrogen Toyota's are ONLY sold in Cali... I think the point of the design is to make them stabdstand out no matter your opinion... It kinda resembles the Lexus design theory...

I think those Hydrogen Toyota's are ONLY sold in Cali... I think the point of the design is to make them stabdstand out no matter your opinion... It kinda resembles the Lexus design theory...

You're right they're only sold in cali because of the hydrogen stations only being available here for now. I just think they might attract more buyers if they make a sleeker design but then again zero emissions is attractive and not having to pay for fuel for 3 years as well as other county incentives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom