\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How's that car treating you fam?

How does it handle?
Love it .. Handles pretty good for a 96 ... I'm not a big rim person but i think I am going to rim her up before next winter .
No chrome though . Something brushed metal or alloy 22" with a lip ..

How's that car treating you fam?

How does it handle?
Love it .. Handles pretty good for a 96 ... I'm not a big rim person but i think I am going to rim her up before next winter .
No chrome though . Something brushed metal or alloy 22" with a lip ..
i approve :lol: don't see too many around here anymore:pimp:

I'm too scared to see my top speed

I get up to 90 and my van starts shaking :lol:

So close yet so far :lol:

bruh i topped out in a rental van **** was funny :lol: 120 max speed :lol:[/quote] :lol:

Lol on my dealer's website, they guaranteed 2.9 financing for all new subies. When we were negotiating, they offered us 4.2 at first, then 3.9. Then when we asked about the 2.9 they guaranteed on their website, they said that they only offered that for 2015 models. I checked their website on my phone again and it said, including 2016. They were still reluctant to drop it to 2.9, until I got up to walk away lol
My Subaru dealership pulled the same BS with me. Tried to get my 8.9% when they were running a 0.9% promo. These dealers are all scum man :smh:

Yea pretty much. Worked at a Honda dealership for 4 years and can confirm

Never shop by monthly payments.
BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED IN HERE.

NOTHING NEW REALLY, SWAPPED ALL MY HID BULBS FOR LEDs. MUCH BETTER THAN HIDs

I love it! Very nice, bro.

You guys got radar detectors?
I never bothered to top out my GTO even though the limiter was removed. I hit 140 in the Malibu on a road trip a few weeks back. It was still going but I started coming up on other cars... really quick. Detectors at these speeds won't do much anyway. If it were to go off, may as well keep going to see if you can lose them because you're going to the pokey anyway.

Last edited:
Those dealers always try that "your car may be worth 125% amount of KBB" etc etc. Usually the small print explains why. I've seen some dealers say "only applicable if you buy a car on the lot for MSRP" or something like that.

I always run with a Valentine One. Price is expensive but worth it. Thing has saved me so many times it's ridiculous. Fortunately there isn't any lidar/laser in my area. It almost gives me too much confidence in how much range it warns you.

Picking up my new SUV hopefully within the week. Will post once I take delivery.

I refuse to buy a car from a dealership, unless I have lots of money and want something completely brand new. My 2013 BRZ, with less than 20k miles would've been over $20k at a stealership all day. I got it for $17,000, with extra oem wheels/tires, and other stuff as well. I didn't even bother to haggle with the guy :lol:. I feel it's a great price, considering the sticker price shows $26.5k 2 years ago :x

Last edited:
I refuse to buy a car from a dealership, unless I have lots of money and want something completely brand new. My 2013 BRZ, with less than 20k miles would've been over $20k at a stealership all day. I got it for $17,000, with extra oem wheels/tires, and other stuff as well. I didn't even bother to haggle with the guy :lol:. I feel it's a great price, considering the sticker price shows $26.5k 2 years ago :x

Smart man.

Bros I just pulled the ultimate snooze you loose type move.

http://www.ntb.com/tires/sku-detail...-102W-275-40-20/sku3990496.s?skuId=sku3990496

These tires were on Simple tire at 76.99 a piece for like a week. It had to be a price mistake. Finally went to order today and them ***** up to 412 a piece :smh:

I'm assuming it is a factory amp? And that it probably doesn't have any adjustability on the outside right? I'm with you, I don't see how you'd be able to adjust or tweak a factory amp to deliver more bass..... The only thing I can think of is maybe it needs to be calibrated?

For what it is worth, I have almost 0 experience with factory amps, aftermarket amps on the other hand, I've installed plenty.

yeah i just got the same factory amp. it's got a harman kardon system and the amp new is like $900 or something. all the used ones on ebay were going for around $500 so i just sent best offers of like $300 to all of them and the one guy actually accepted, but i guess it's a dud :roll eyes

I need to unds my playoff viiis 
ohwell.gif

Never shop by monthly payments.
BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED IN HERE.

NOTHING NEW REALLY, SWAPPED ALL MY HID BULBS FOR LEDs. MUCH BETTER THAN HIDs

I love it! Very nice, bro.

I never bothered to top out my GTO even though the limiter was removed. I hit 140 in the Malibu on a road trip a few weeks back. It was still going but I started coming up on other cars... really quick. Detectors at these speeds won't do much anyway. If it were to go off, may as well keep going to see if you can lose them because you're going to the pokey anyway.
you ha e a gto? Pics?

I've been creepin on this forum for a while so decided to post!

335i, just copped a CLS will post pics soon!
nice car man I hope more people that lurk this thread come out the dark and post

The more the merrier :pimp:

Went to a car show yesterday with a homie

We were walking upon a Pontiac gta

So I say that's a nice Pontiac

He say yea it's clean but he's looking in another direction and he points towards a 99 grand am that's passing by :lol:

This dudes a square when it comes to cars :lol:

Went to a car show yesterday with a homie

We were walking upon a Pontiac gta

So I say that's a nice Pontiac

He say yea it's clean but he's looking in another direction and he points towards a 99 grand am that's passing by :lol:

This dudes a square when it comes to cars :lol:

People would ask me all the time, "Is it a V6?", "Is that a G6 or Grand Am?" . The exhaust would attract attention but the average person just doesn't no better probably because it didn't look the typical American sports car. It only got attention from car guys that knew what it was but my ol' vanilla Malibu gets looks and compliments all the time.

Back
Top Bottom