\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's for more than getting you out of speeding tickets. If you have a modded car you don't want impounded for example. The 800hp Evo I rode in in the Bay Area had those plate frames.

If you're driving reckless they might pop you regardless

"we're keeping the original lines from the car we dont wanna deter too much from the original look"

-gets a rocket bunny wide body kit-

michael-jordan-laughs.gif

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing :lol: . Whoever is paying 25k for a license plate frame and a duffel bag is getting pimped by the cops, simple as that.

They also give you a member card so you know cop says may I see your license and you casually pull that card out and say oh sorry here is my license.

There's been people with counterfeits of those plates but the badge that you get is what the cops really look for. Anyone can have the plate but not the badge unless you pay.

"we're keeping the original lines from the car we dont wanna deter too much from the original look"

-gets a dam rocket bunny wide body kit-

what the hell if anything that changes it the most

michael-jordan-laughs.gif

Looking at the renders it still looks like a Z.

Guess we'll just have to wait to see the finished product.

Really enjoying this series so far though.

Last edited:
There's been people with counterfeits of those plates but the badge that you get is what the cops really look for. Anyone can have the plate but not the badge unless you pay.
Fake badges get made everyday B.

Brb bout to start a new hustle out the swap meet.

Srsly though I need this.

I'm tired of hearing, "do you know how fast you were going?"

I used to be able to talk my way out of tickets but I'm so irritated with police now, I can't help but be a smart ***.

Bout to start asking if im parked illegally off top... thats all the tickets ever end up being once the judge reduces them. It's like i live in a major city where i pay for parking

idk if there is any point in buying acura...that new MDX looks almost like a clone of the new pilot.

bring back the acura legend.

But the MDX mid cycle has been out for like a year? If anything the Pilot is modeled after the MDX, unless youre talking about a new gen MDX which I havent seen yet then.

AWD Hemi Challenger? :nerd:

Mopar has released teaser images of four modified vehicles that will debut at the SEMA Show in early November.

Mopar’s booth will include 20 vehicles from the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Fiat brands, mixing production and concept Mopar products.

The teaser images show a Dodge Challenger, Ram 1500 pickup truck, Chrysler 300 and Fiat 500X. The Challenger is the most intriguing of them, as it features a “GT AWD” badge under the boot spoiler. Whether Dodge’s all-wheel drive Challenger concept will one day make it to production remains to be seen.

It wouldn’t be too complicated to do, given that both the Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300, which share LX platform with the Challenger, offer all-wheel-drive options. Styling-wise, the Challenger custom concept features a gray body with bright orange accents and big wheels.

The Ram 1500-based concept has Hemi power and Rebel styling cues, while the Chrysler 300-based vehicle sports additional LED units, a custom grille and matte blue paint. Finally, the Fiat 500X-based concept features bright blue accents on the body and alloy wheels and may have something to do with kiteboarding.

Yea the badge and the membership card that has some info on there. You get a copy of a card then you're money.

hnnngg rear ends where u can see everything thru da back >>>

f40 rear is niceeeee too

Ferrari-F40-Rear-Red-5-st.jpg

Last edited:
But the MDX mid cycle has been out for like a year? If anything the Pilot is modeled after the MDX, unless youre talking about a new gen MDX which I havent seen yet then.

My current car is a 2008 MDX so I know them well. The new generation came out in 2014 and is due for a refresh in 2017, which everybody is expecting to have significant changes since the new Pilot has a lot of features that the MDX does not even have yet.

Yes the MDX and Pilot are closely based, but like other Honda/Acura or Toyota/Lexus comparisons, there are some benefits to buying the nicer car. With Acura you get loaners and a better dealer experience (at least here--I have a Honda too). Fit and finish should be better although the new Pilot's done a really nice job.

Wow the 14' IS a new design (or so its stated). If anything it looks like the refresh for the last gen (08+) IMO. It looks too similar IMO.

Agree it's pretty subtle. Previous gen ran from 2007 to 2013 with slight refresh in 2010 (new grille, etc).

Sales are good though, I see a lot of them on the road now. Not to Lexus RX levels, but getting closer.

My little E90 twin trubo 335i..

Gonna change out the front/rear bumper and other stuff. but shes sittin nice right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom