\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I LOVE Nardo Grey

Fire. Same here.

Nardo grey and nogaro blue :pimp:

That Evo get a ticket? Illegally parked right? In front of a hydrant no less.

Last edited:
I really should've got my wrx in blue smh. Didn't realize how much that color pops until I saw it in person. Even at night, that color pops. =(

Last edited:
It was between dark gray metallic or crystal white pearl for me. Ended up with the gray, but lowkey regert not getting the white :smh:

I cant think of one car id get in gray over white. That Nardo gray on the Audi's are nice but put an NG next to a white RS7 and :pimp: White is too easy to make a car look good. White on black rims will always be a good look.

Thats protocol? :lol:

Or they could go under, around, or top of your car which would be quicker anyways.
I remember someone telling me that, I don't know how true it is though :lol: .

They definitely can't go around, cuz those hoses are under really high pressure, so they need to be coming straight off the hydrant, no bends.

Last edited:
i always wanted a black car ......i have had every color before and when i get my m3 i go jet black.............regrets everywhere bruh , i shouldve gotten white but when i have the money ill wrap it , not sure on the color yet to wrap though my mind goes all the way from atlantis blue to marrakesh brown to some white that isnt alpine white (something with a mean pearl) since its going to be wrapped.......ill put gold wheels at some point , bbs lm reps donut care , brb not going to spend more than 2-3k on wheels and tires , i mention the gold on the wheels because im 100% sure i wanna have gold bbs lm , just not sure on what color when i do wrap , it has the carbon fiber roof and black interior..........black is such a mission though , everything marks and stays marked almost like a stain , maintenance to much of a mission for this jet black paint honestly

Everyone wants gold BBS wheels b. That's just life.

Don't kill a kitten and go with reps. Just take your time to search for a good used pair
naw man ive had rep wheels my whole life , i dont track and never had a problem with them......im just more of a find the pair of wheels i like , order them brand new with some chinese brand tires , leave them at the shop for tire stretch/mount&balance/install and then burnout and buy new tires every 6-12 months .....not trying to pay 3k for used when i can pay 2k for something brand new , installed , exactly the way i want it to look ............just thinkin about finding a used pair gives me a headache ....gotta find the right lug pattern , the right offset , ive had rims that didnt fit cause of the brakes before , too much of a headache , buy new reps and buy whichever tire is the cheapest and just buy new ones for $100 bucks when needed , no dambs in regards to that and ill still be out here like   

with all this being said if i got a pair of real bbs in good condition used compared to the price id get the reps for id obviously go with the original maker of the product 

That Nardo Grey is crazy but im too in love with all black.

I've only ever had black cars. They are amazing when clean but show literally everything so easily.

Leaning towards an S4 for my next car and don't really know what color to go with. Will probably end up with black though..

My whole crew drives black trucks just filthy. :lol: kind of our signature at this point. Bout to buy that z71 off him. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom