\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It was between dark gray metallic or crystal white pearl for me. Ended up with the gray, but lowkey regert not getting the white :smh:
I first had DGM ordered, but switched to CWP like 3 days later. Color is too butta :smokin

Leaning towards an S4 for my next car and don't really know what color to go with. Will probably end up with black though..
Every S4 is black B :lol:. Just make sure its a stick with the sports diff

I've been seeing the new wrx on the road a lot more lately.. And what's crazy is I'm always pulling next to them to see who's driving and it's a female usually

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I feel like BRZ's distance themselves from the subie community on their own. Like we try to welcome them and they feel like they shouldn't belong?

It's weird. I rarely get a thumbs up or even an acknowledgment from BRZ owners. And you guys have flat-four engines. Maybe the RWD, NA engine and FRS shared platform is what causes this?

I know from the few owners that are here also rarely like give me or other Imprezas props, but even dudes with foresters show a lot of love.

:lol:
I can see this
Ive only owned Subarus my whole life, I show love to any Subaru regardless of what kind it is, ha. I used to lurk nasioc a lot before, but now I lurk ft86 (because no one with a BRZ posts on nasioc :lol:), and the people there are so weird. I feel like they all owned Hondas or non performance cars before :nerd:

Last edited:
I tried nasoic for a little while but I quickly stopped. I didn't like the environment. Very hostile and elitist to me, and that a lot of threads were one post away from straight up flame wars :lol:

Last edited:
I tried nasoic for a little while but I quickly stopped. I didn't like the environment. Very hostile and elitist to me.

It's definitely like that over there, but so much info is there. I never posted there, just lurked and researched :lol:

Majority of A4/S4's you see on the road are black.

True, but most cars in general on the road are white/black. Very common colors.

Will have to see what colors they offer on the 2017 before I make my decision. Leaning towards getting the sports dif but from what I've read they won't be offering it in a manual ****** (lol didn't know you can't type t-r-a-n-n-y).

Last edited:

Started out with this and have it looking like this now

Still not done messing with it though

Real talk, it must be cool to take a lifted truck/SUV and do those crazy trails, the ones with the big rocks and going through water and whatnot.

I rememeber a show where it was teams of lifted SUV's navigating terrain in some sort of race of who could finish fastest. One team had I think a 4Runner that was only FWD, like why...

I've been seeing the new wrx on the road a lot more lately.. And what's crazy is I'm always pulling next to them to see who's driving and it's a female usually

I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Cause it's a grocery getter b

Real talk, it must be cool to take a lifted truck/SUV and do those crazy trails, the ones with the big rocks and going through water and whatnot.

I rememeber a show where it was teams of lifted SUV's navigating terrain in some sort of race of who could finish fastest. One team had I think a 4Runner that was only FWD, like why...
They don't make a fwd 4runner. They make a rear wheel version which I have. still is something serious off road. You got to use a little more common sense and keep your momentum up and you're good. Once I throw some duratracs on its gonna be :pimp: things are meant to the thrashed. Metal skids from the factory and mad ground clearance.

Might have been a different car but I know for SURE it was a Toyota SUV on that show. I was baffled at the fact it was FWD and not AWD.

Edit:

You sure they dont make FWD 4Runners? It woudnt make sense to have that car a RWD. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: yes man. They make a fwd RAV4...

Rear wheel drive isn't too bad off road. You aren't mudding in it but you can get up some steep *** stuff still. Fwd would be impossible to steer and control. At least when the rear is slipping around in a rwd car you are still in control.

This dude is rwd only. Bone stock I believe too.

They also could have blew up their diff or something and just been rolling still fwd on the show. Didn't think of that.

Last edited:
Might have been a different car but I know for SURE it was a Toyota SUV on that show. I was baffled at the fact it was FWD and not AWD.

Edit:

You sure they dont make FWD 4Runners? It woudnt make sense to have that car a RWD. :lol:
Was it this show?

showposter.jpg

Had a bunch of rednecks racing around in Alaska? I believe there were 2 4Runners on that show, but both were 4wd. But perhaps mplsdunk mplsdunk is right, maybe they blew up the rear diff and used front wheel drive at some point.

Last edited:
Man, I thought it would be fun to look up old cars to see what they are up to by their VIN. Kinda mixed bag though. All three were my parents' cars growing up. I used motosnoop.

1996 Nissan Maxima- I learned how to drive in this car in high school and remember taking girls out on dates in it. Family sold it in 2008 with 108,000 miles on it. Bought and totalled in 2009 with 114,000 miles on it. Became salvage vehicle and eventually scrapped and sent to recycling facility. 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

1992 Honda Accord- I borrowed it for college around 1999-2001. Family kept it until 2006. Sold and got into accident in 2007. Was totaled by insurance but fixed with a rebuilt title and resold in 2008. 
ohwell.gif

1998 Ford Explorer - I inherited it after graduating college in 2001 and kept it through 2008. Sold in 2008 with 98,000 miles. Next owner drove it until 2014 and sold it at 167,000 miles. Still going strong 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom