\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

M3 spec TE's 
eek.gif
Nelson make this happen  
nthat.gif

Whose the bigger offender?

The V6 muscle car owner or the used entry level luxury car owner?
V6 muscle car by a lot, even though you can put a big *** turbo on them and murk.

I still don't get the hate for entry level. You guys gonna give a bad ***** a hard time for coppin a 328? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'd probably put 18x10 Apex ARC-8's on my E9x if I got one.

Never really been a fan of TE37's on the E9x, but always loved this set up

Could care less how y'all feel about the E90 btw. I like it because its rarer, E92's are everywhere. Plus if I had kids they can still get in the back. Have to HAVE the updated E92 front end tho

Last edited:
If u get an entry level car im cool with it until you start acting like you doing it. People need to just humble themselves really and thats for more than cars

That shows one of the main reasons why da E92 is da GOAT baby
pimp.gif

Out here on the east side you see very few E92 Ms, mainly see the 328 and an occasional 335.

Also coupe>>>>>>>>>sedan in just about every category but the obvious rugrat space
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just dont like people that post next to their cars or other peoples cars on ig with a inspirational quote acting like they doin it

Haha there you go.

Sleeve kit and Exhaust next on my list. Think im going with Meisterschaft. Which one do you have?

Do it! Solid choice for sure it will sound meannnnn. I have the Frequency Intelligent valvetronic.

How does this work? You can autonomously change the exhaust to opened or closed? Youtubed it and if sounds amazing.

Last edited:

Haha there you go.

Sleeve kit and Exhaust next on my list. Think im going with Meisterschaft. Which one do you have?

Do it! Solid choice for sure it will sound meannnnn. I have the Frequency Intelligent valvetronic.

How does this work? You can autonomously change the exhaust to opened or closed? Youtubed it and if sounds amazing.
The corvettes have this feature too :pimp:

Yessir just like that Vette video except I have a little keychain remote where I can open/close or keep it on auto. Also mine is 10x louder 
laugh.gif

Ram is offering some really great financing deals right now. Thinking about pulling the trigger on da hemi very soon.

With the new v6 pony cars pushing 300+ horses I don't think it's a bad buy anymore. Still wouldn't get one but I wouldn't bash them for getting one.

E90 is meh

It's crazy how drastic those extra 2 doors cane change the appearance of the car. I mean, it's not just the 2 extra doors that change it but you catch my drift. They had to model it accordingly I guess.

E92 will always look sleeker and way more aggressive. I'm sure if someone measured both of their demonsions, covering every part of the body, you can see kind of a big difference. Aside from the front-end.

Back when I first purchased mine, I would honestly sometimes not realize the ///E90 was an m3 on the streets until it got somewhat close to me. Since I was so used to seeing my ///E92 every single day.

My old E90 M3...

Back
Top Bottom