\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My old E90 M3...

:pimp:

E90 is meh

It's crazy how drastic those extra 2 doors cane change the appearance of the car. I mean, it's not just the 2 extra doors that change it but you catch my drift. They had to model it accordingly I guess.

E92 will always look sleeker and way more aggressive. I'm sure if someone measured both of their demonsions, covering every part of the body, you can see kind of a big difference. Aside from the front-end.

Back when I first purchased mine, I would honestly sometimes not realize the ///E90 was an m3 on the streets until it got somewhat close to me. Since I was so used to seeing my ///E92 every single day.

My old E90 M3...

That lip spoiler :pimp:

Thanks guys, yeah I thought I would keep my E90 for like 10 years. It was the perfect car for getting around town. I should've never let it go.

That m6 looks dope buy it also looks heavy as ****

I think I needs more that 500+ hp

They have been dyno'ing stock around 600hp. When I drive my bros M6 it definitely feels huge, I'm a taller guy and I still can't see past the hood. That being said, it is fast as hell. No doubt it would keep up with my Carrera S, but you definitely don't feel the same confidence. It's a great cruiser though and it feels boss on the highway.

That m6 looks dope buy it also looks heavy as ****

I think I needs more that 500+ hp

They have been dyno'ing stock around 600hp. When I drive my bros M6 it definitely feels huge, I'm a taller guy and I still can't see past the hood. That being said, it is fast as hell. No doubt it would keep up with my Carrera S, but you definitely don't feel the same confidence. It's a great cruiser though and it feels boss on the highway.
Damn 600 ok that's cool :pimp:

And that hood is long as hell just the way I like it :lol:

Thinking of getting a new exhaust for my WRX 15, currently have the SPT (STI exhaust) , anyone subie guys in here have any recommendations 

Thinking of getting a new exhaust for my WRX 15, currently have the SPT (STI exhaust) , anyone subie guys in here have any recommendations 

Are u looking for something louder than what you have?

What other mods do you have or plan to get?

Invidia N1 if you want loud or q300 if you want something a little quieter but i think it will be similar to what you have now. ( I havent heard the SPT in person)

Nameless makes a muffler delete if you dont want to spend a lot

Are u looking for something louder than what you have?

What other mods do you have or plan to get?

Invidia N1 if you want loud or q300 if you want something a little quieter but i think it will be similar to what you have now. ( I havent heard the SPT in person)

Nameless makes a muffler delete if you dont want to spend a lot
Something a little louder, I was looking at a Tomei Catback exhaust, nothing extreme I'm thinking about getting, (kartboy pitch stop, maybe intake and some exterior/internal mods), not really thinking about doing much, it's a CVT and I  know that it has it limits when it comes to tuning, etc

Last edited:
ETS, Nameless, or Corsa catback. If you plan on getting a downpipe keep in mind it gets A LOT louder. I have a Q300, waiting to mate my catted Grimspeed downpipe to. I'll post sound clips when I get it tuned.

I don't think ninjahood is even banned. I think he was suspended a short time and his pride wouldn't let him back.

I don't think ninjahood is even banned. I think he was suspended a short time and his pride wouldn't let him back.
Or the fact meth didn't want him turning NT into another one of these other unmoderated reckless Wild Wild West sneaker forums out there. Meth wasn't playing and clapped back crazy. I'll link the thread
EDIT: It Got Deleted..

Last edited:
ill keep ninjahoods spirit alive ill forever use "da" idc :pimp:

aint even know dude :rofl:

and a storm trooper m3 is always :pimp: >>>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom