\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah fam just get a used 335 or a new 340 if you want a 3 series. 328s are pretty much useless and/or for females. If you're into coupes, you should check out the 435s too.

bigboss bigboss

What you think?

AWD and M Package fambs [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Best offer too [emoji]128273[/emoji]

Never even consider buying a car with a salvaged title bro especially a luxury vehicle

surprised their arent more people who own Audi's and Benz's on here and while I know BMW's are king to you all their reliability is the only thing that will keep me from owning one in the near future

But with that being said you cant deny the amazing piece of art known as the M3 :pimp:

I bought a rebuilt car unkowingly (SMH @ me I know)

I don't even want to bother going into the salvage inspection since my registration is good until 2017. I hear the inspection goes hard asking for receipts and stuff which I obviously do not have. Anybody ever do this in NY?

You sure the Subie wants any once we get past 100?

I want to ride in it bro, Ive never even ridden in anything 08+.

But I still don't really see comparing NA to FI, like I've said a few times give the M a SC and its game over., even if its the smallest kit. 

Whats your price range and options you want? Coupe or sedan?

i actually made a list, like legit wrote it down

as far as my material spending habits like clothes and sneakers

so anyways i set a budget for 35k

Last edited:
08/09 for sure. I got mine for that and I think Nelson did as well. Mine isn't CPO but I got a 2 year/100k mile warranty with it included.

I'd happily sell you my m3 for 35k

Why are you selling

M3 problems now? Or warranty almost done?

Yea saving 4K is good as hell SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.

edit: 08/09 for sure hell no bigboss bigboss

missed that before wayyyyy too old its 2016 now i wont do less than a 2013 m3 for an m3

if it was that serious id put down 25k and finance 25k, i can do a regular 3 series with m package!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-3-Serie...af089300:g:sDkAAOSwf-VWYOVM&item=221979906816

2013 335i M Sport for 35k, screw the M badge lol

i wont let NT car crew down

Last edited:
Paid 35k for my m3 , $4500 for the extended warranty since it is 08 and got with 82k...i couldve gotten an 11 but sunroof instead of carbon fiber roof and it had the tan interior which is NOT an m3 look ....mine is a 08 but i feel like i got a good deal because it has all options , i was able to squeeze the extended warranty into my budget , got it at carmax ....carbon fiber roof , jet black paint , black carbon interior , tech package , premium 19 inch wheels , weather package , 7 speed auto dual clutch ****** & the electronic damper control .....and it came with the corsa exhaust system which i looked up and is like 16-1700 uninstalled cheapest online (that i checked atleast , didnt go crazy , saw the corsa exhaust for up to 1800-2000 ) and it just sounds EXACTLY how i wouldve wanted to make a stock one sound ....since im in school and dont graduate for a few years i knew i wouldnt have much spare money for mods so all i need is wheels and probably a nice , close to stance but able to daily drop soon since i still work fulltime (always will) and i got my first bucket list car basically how ive always dreamed ( in love with m3 since e36 as a kid , e92 my obv fave for the v8 , and body , was ignorant to the e30 m3 before the internet / information era really boomed around myspace times and i learned to love the e30 m3 (still my least favorite , unpopular opinion i know)

My bucket list is crazy btw i was debating between this car and a 2015 ford f350 with 6k miles (base model asf like grey cloth no tv / navi base ) lol and a 2013 760li , 09 lexus isf (couldnt find blue in my price range , mightve considered the blue model alot more , e60 m5 , 06 m6 and a 2011 f250 king ranch .....i think i made the right choice ....my cars performance (personal , dont race or track) and the attention it grabs off exhaust note only assures me its an instant classic and timeless , all these cars are somewhere in my bucket list ill die with 20 cars easy barring some issue that i dont finish nursing school , which the world would have to end for me to not graduate

Happy new years btw car thread fambs :pimp:

In 5 years , a 335 is just a 330ci though.....an m3 is timeless bro , 335s are cool but please dont "screw the m badge"

Any m3 over any 35 , srs

why? theres so little difference between an 08 and a 13. literally some $600 taillights and thats it. oh and they updated the iDrive system in 09.

Also if you look hard enough you can probably even find a 10 or 11 for under 35k

why? theres so little difference between an 08 and a 13. literally some $600 taillights and thats it. oh and they updated the iDrive system in 09.

Also if you look hard enough you can probably even find a 10 or 11 for under 35k
yeah i saw a few 11's for 35k but were higher mileage...90k ish each and once again with the ugly aluminum/silver trim in interior , no tech package , no EDC , and no CF roof ......my buddy got a 2012 with 50k miles and paid 54k .....4 door , sunroof but with all the options i got just no cf roof , stock no exhaust ......54k b......im happy i saved me 20k on car , 15k because i wanted to be on the safe side and buy the 5 year // 125 k odometer limit (which i can control so basically 4.5 years of warranty left ) , from a "decent"dealer at carmax not some guys selling cars off internet sales in a warehouse ........i read everywhere online that theses m3's that are now 30-35 are the biggest steals in the market right now and that these cars will never be worth less than 25-20k even YEARS from now as long as its kept pristine of course ...either way , screw what ive read , im VERY happy with my car and ill "pay the cost to be the boss" if i have to , sometimes that can make you regret certain buys.....not this one though , i love her. 

Copping a used Bimmer for $35k with 80k miles?

And I thought my boy copping an X6 550 for $50k with 50k miles was a bad deal. Thats a lot of miles fam...

Sexy as fuh though.

Last edited:
Copping a used Bimmer for $35k with 80k miles?

And I thought my boy copping an X6 550 for $50k with 50k miles was a bad deal. Thats a lot of miles fam...

Sexy as fuh though.
forgot the extended warranty part famb , and the M part too , i had a lot more options but opted for older m3 , that is literally the same exact thing except i-drive and read tail lights being LED as the 2013  , if the warranty part of this convo didnt exist , id be ******ed obviously , but atleast i know im good for another 4.5 years and by then its like my mom says "you knowww your car , and even if something breaks after 4-5 years , even expensive , you fix it and you know thats the only thing that needed fixing"  .....my M3 has TONS of features that not even 435i's have yet ....im more of a special car guy then a bargain car guy anyways , like i said ill "pay the cost to be the boss" lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom