\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

laugh.gif

I was just watching some YT vid of a kid with one and in the comment section people were saying its slower than stock Hondas and even mini vans 
roll.gif

Those cars are yuck.

Vert though. :lol:

Man im bout to take pics of this poor white M3 in my garage. Bumper has been hanging off since the summer, same dent on the door and paint drips from the ceiling STILL on. This guy does not take care of his baby at all.

There's a yellow z4 driving around here

Throw some nice wheels on it....hell I'd drive it in suprised no one ever mentioned it till today

did I hear somebody say i8?!?!? Nah but seriously, those things are gimmicks. For 150k you could get something a lot better. You could get a tesla model s for a fraction of the cost, get a plethora of better features, and most importantly dust every i8 you happen to pull up next to at the red light.

I was looking at a i8 on the lot yesterday and it's definitely a dope looking car. But I wasn't impressed with everything else. A car that looks that aggressive only pushing out 357 horses?? Yeah I know it's just a turbo 3 banger coupled with an electric engine but still. A tuned 328 could take that thing. Hell, WCIS and his insuperable 1 of 1000 could take that thing!

@BIGBOSS
You in the car industry?

How do you guys feel about traveling (flying) to go buy a car. Its always nice to save a couple grand but I'd hate to pay for a plane ticket just to get there and not see what I was expecting. The volume of luxury whips in the New York CT area has the prices on point but they've been driven in the snow. Depending on the quote id probably have it shipped back to Nashville

Also how much will the final figures change if you pay cash rather then fiance?

my budget was 40k so i couldve gotten one with 45-50k miles , but still an 08-10 and those were 38-42k so i wouldnt have been able to get the extended warranty within my budget at that point , theres the logic to it if you get me ? and  the warranty covers me 4.5 more years which ill graduate nursing school by then , pay this off super quick , do some crazy mods and make it a friccin racecar and probably get a m6 gran coupe to daily 
Ball out bro. Sounds similar to my plan. But you're going to daily the m6?? Lol idk about that one. I was going to daily the m3 and make the m6 my supercharged race car. The m6 just doesn't get good gas mileage at all.

@BIGBOSS
You in the car industry?

How do you guys feel about traveling (flying) to go buy a car. Its always nice to save a couple grand but I'd hate to pay for a plane ticket just to get there and not see what I was expecting. The volume of luxury whips in the New York CT area has the prices on point but they've been driven in the snow. Depending on the quote id probably have it shipped back to Nashville

Yes I do, but Im in the sub prime world, a place you guys never want to visit 
laugh.gif

Ive never thought about flying to get a car but I had a friend who flew to FL and bought a STI and had no problems, I would only do it if its the perfect deal, garage queen looking type deal. Ive thought about shipping a car a few times though but that can be sketchy.

At my lot paying cash isn't really possible because of how high our cars are priced, Ive only sold 1 for cash. If you're writing a personal check it should be marked down some for sure from sticker.

Last edited:
I was looking at a i8 on the lot yesterday and it's definitely a dope looking car. But I wasn't impressed with everything else. A car that looks that aggressive only pushing out 357 horses?? Yeah I know it's just a turbo 3 banger coupled with an electric engine but still. A tuned 328 could take that thing. Hell, WCIS and his insuperable 1 of 1000 could take that thing!
Modern day DeLorean

:lol:

I was just watching some YT vid of a kid with one and in the comment section people were saying its slower than stock Hondas and even mini vans :rofl:

People with the same mods as I, bolt on's/tune, have broken 13 seconds in the 1/4 mile. I think for a NA V4 that gets 30+mpg, it's pretty good and not slow. I doubt there's any 13 second stock Hondas (or si's?)/vans that can run the 1/4 in 13 seconds
My car weighs about 2,700, not the same as most cars :lol:

I def don't miss the 16mpg life

Last edited:
@BIGBOSS

You in the car industry?

Yes I do, but Im in the sub prime world, a place you guys never want to visit :lol:

Ive never thought about flying to get a car but I had a friend who flew to FL and bought a STI and had no problems, I would only do it if its the perfect deal, garage queen looking type deal. Ive thought about shipping a car a few times though but that can be sketchy.

At my lot paying cash isn't really possible because of how high our cars are priced, Ive only sold 1 for cash. If you're writing a personal check it should be marked down some for sure from sticker.
Would you have any idea about importing a classic car?

A car that had never been sold in the U.S. market at that?

Back
Top Bottom