\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Rule of thumb around my way. 50 mph, I got 60-65. If it's 55, I make sure I don't go over 70.

I hate it when you're on the highway and for some reason it drops to 40, then they bust you going 62.

That's how they got me in October. Lol.

Smh
That speed limit drops all of the sudden huh ahaha

I swear they'll try to catch people with the 45 speed limit, then boom, speed limit goes to 30 and you wouldn't know it until a few miles the sign shows up. 

i can confirm .......there was a 64' impala painted fuschia with every single part of the car painted / or chrome like flawless lowrider ......i think he sold it for like $100k cash to a person in china , might be high on the number but i know the guy got a RIDICULOUS amount for a COMPLETELY modded vehicle let me find pics of it 
You're right, back in the 2000s Japan was buying up all the clean, well known lowriders for big money. They were really big into the American lowrider culture. If you had a well known lowrider, Japan was the place to sell it to. That's not really happening anymore, but they have been building their own high dollar and high quality rides too.

Last edited:
Definitely, I was aware of that tactic too. 
My eyes are WIDE open on the hwy and road. Always looking for cops, not saying im guilty of anything but i'm just like that. :lol:

All Day Everyday [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Exactly what he said but go on and get that ticket bruh. When there's a cop around and you know it, don't go above the speed limit. It's that simple.

The IL speed limits are relatively low especially near Chicago. Highway limit is 55 but most cops won't pay attention to you unless you're about 70 or over because no one actually does 55. I'll usually slow down to about 60-65.
55 is way too slow for an interstate unless it's passing thru a city
Open road with land for miles 65-70

:smokin
301730d1382101318-2014-is-f-sport-areo-kits-lexus_is-rear-9.1.jpg

Thats just an IS isnt it? I dont think they have a newer gen ISF.

I want an IS/RC so bad man
yea that just a regular IS with the F Sport package, Lexus have yet to design an ISF for the current gen

I have only seen one ISF in the wild

Crazy I'm out here in Japan and the car scenes funny I know some of you would laugh

Dude was getting mad props in his srt jeep while the cat in the skyline was just another skyline. They really love the American cars out here. Funny loudest cars I've seen out here are the American joints. Will try to snap pics later when I hit the city.

I've been looking at pics from the TAS and them dudes over there are crazy with their customizations.

This prius :x

There are a ton of priuses there that are customized. Why

Crazy I'm out here in Japan and the car scenes funny I know some of you would laugh

Dude was getting mad props in his srt jeep while the cat in the skyline was just another skyline. They really love the American cars out here. Funny loudest cars I've seen out here are the American joints. Will try to snap pics later when I hit the city.

I've been looking at pics from the TAS and them dudes over there are crazy with their customizations.

This prius :x

There are a ton of priuses there that are customized. Why

There's honestly like no car out there that can't be customized :lol:

(This is all ignoring the fact that the car has a ******* rebuilt title).

So now you're jobless, with a car you can't sell, after paying nearly twice its value.

Easy.
roll.gif

Classic.

This is the same guy that said new BMW and MB "drive themselves". 
indifferent.gif

Just a FYI for people that could possibly be unaware, no rebuilt/salvaged/reconstructed car is going to be a good buy (for the most part) or be an easy sale for DAMN sure. The biggest reason being no bank is going to loan money on a branded titled car, so that means you're gonna have to pay cash or find a cash buyer, so in terms of selling, why the hell would someone with $35k cash use it to buy a ******* salvage title car?.... Not sure how you can even think that would be a smart or easy thing to do. Carfax got people freakin out over bump ups much less damage that cost over 25% of the damn price of the car 
laugh.gif

Id buy a brand new Accord before a salvage car.

Last edited:
Stop it b

It will not hold it's value like you claim. V8 German coupes and sedans are a dime a dozen. BMW put a V8 in it to account for how overweight they made it. Completely going against what the M3 was conceived to be with the first M3 the E30

The V10 M5, now that will become a classic and a collectors car
Its official this dude is just trolling us 
laugh.gif

:rofl:

Classic.

This is the same guy that said new BMW and MB "drive themselves". :stoneface:

Just a FYI for people that could possibly be unaware, no rebuilt/salvaged/reconstructed car is going to be a good buy (for the most part) or be an easy sale for DAMN sure. The biggest reason being no bank is going to loan money on a branded titled car, so that means you're gonna have to pay cash or find a cash buyer, so in terms of selling, why the hell would someone with $35k cash use it to buy a ******* salvage title car?.... Not sure how you can even think that would be a smart or easy thing to do. Carfax got people freakin out over bump ups much less damage that cost over 25% of the damn price of the car :lol:  

Id buy a brand new Accord before a salvage car.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy a rebuild if the seller had documented pictures of the damage, and the damage wasn't severe and didn't involve frame damage or something important like that.

But you're right, you need to take into account selling the car down the road when you buy a rebuild. Not many people are even willing to consider one, and those that are probably don't have the cash in hand to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom