\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Trust, if I coulda grabbed an M3 or C63 for the price I grabbed the S4 I'd do it. But the 4 holds it down when it comes to traction and I can't front on the V8 noise with the exhaust I got on it.

Just picked up a B6 S4 yesterday. My second car so far. I rocks with it. Excuse the bad pics.

I had an Imola yellow B6 and loved it, should have held onto it longer. I never even really got on it, but it had some pull, really liked the Recaro interior. 

Love the Recaros.

BIGBOSS you still got pics of the imola you had?
I think have some on my old phone but its dead.

Looked just like that, but I blacked out the wheels, grille and all the emblems.

**** was bright lol

Last edited:
If you live in an area with lots of snow, Audi is no question the one you want to go with in comparison to BMW and Mercedes.  Even if you compare Audi against BMW and Mercede's all wheel drive, Audi's is far superior.

Audi's S and RS cars are great cars but I think BMW M division has a slight edge in overall performance.

Most Audi cars out the gate of the factory are definitely underpowered when compared to competition.  Once you get a tune done on the car though, they're amazing vehicles.  

The Audi R8 though, 
pimp.gif
  no BMW equivalent

Last edited:

If you live in an area with lots of snow, Audi is no question the one you want to go with in comparison to BMW and Mercedes.  Even if you compare Audi against BMW and Mercede's all wheel drive, Audi's is far superior.

Audi's S and RS cars are great cars but I think BMW M division has a slight edge in overall performance.

Most Audi cars out the gate of the factory are definitely underpowered when compared to competition.  Once you get a tune done on the car though, they're amazing vehicles.  

The Audi R8 though, 
pimp.gif
  no BMW equivalent
Agree with the AWD for sure and the fact they are underpowered stock. Im pretty sure the turbo on my A5 never worked properly even after being replaced under warranty.

Probably gonna catch flack for this but the new M6>>>>R8, but that's just me.

Agree with the AWD for sure and the fact they are underpowered stock. Im pretty sure the turbo on my A5 never worked properly even after being replaced under warranty.

im with you but its probably cuz were M fans 

To me the V8 Quattro was a no brainer seeing that I get blessed with this New England weather in the winter, if I lived in a warmer climate anything with an M badge would be the go to.

I'm with you too bro. The M6 is the best M out right now

Speaking of 6 series, I just left the lot and seen a alpina B6. First time even hearing about its existence, let alone seeing the actual car. And that thing is filthy!! Mos def one of the more sexier factory bmw's I've ever seen. I'll even say it looks better than the B7, and that was the 2nd GOAT BMW to me after the 850i

im sure some of you remember the story i had about the badddd 19 year old that was trying to goof me into loaning the m3 ..............when i mentioned the alpina b7 shes like "wow you know a lot about cars" 
roll.gif

The m6 has and always will be a boat. You can't really compare a true sports car to a gt car.

M6 is like 5,000 lbs. For most of the people that will just drive on the street and occasionally mash the gas the m6 will be more usable and practical.

For people that want to track or want a car with superior handling, brakes and balance they will choose an r8 (i'd only be interested in the v10)

Yeah that B6 is nice but the B7 looks better. Same goes for the standard BMW models. The 7 is just a better looking car to me.

Back
Top Bottom