\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

High mileage bmws ftw. Rev limiters exist for a reason, to have this not happen..

This is why everyone always says to stay away from used bmws :lol:

Ayo i indulge in trees everyday nothing wrong with that but this is a car thread b dont need too know all this personal stuff b . Plus you linked your ig and posted some stuff that would make you look bad for an employer or even a judge in the wrong situation. I would cool it and edit your post b
do employers really check NT ? like i mean i know fb/ig other stuff is easy to find but nt? idk....i wont edit but ill take your advice and try to be more lowkey.
Like real talk dude... If you crash and die like that I don't give a single solitary Damm... But you'll probably hit another car kill innocent people as well...

Having a drug problem is one thing and nothing to hold over one's head... But to proudly state you get ****** up and put everyone else's life on danger?... Stop thinking if it from you position you selfish a-hole...
i proudly stated maybe when i mentioned the girls i smashed but my last few posts were about how i am admittingly addicted to xans....like i try to quit if you understand my posts , maybe my posts are confusing , but i wish i could quit xans cause i cant go more than 3 days without atleast popping one at home safe even with my 5 year old and just playing video games to not do something stupid......im DUMB for sure , say that but i never said i was proud of being so lit that i blew my cars motor and like you said and is a given , risking my life and of course even worse , innocent , non speeding , calm citizens......i go everywhere when i post after a blunt but my point is , DUMB , yes , ADDICTED & a void missing , yes obv with this lifestyle at 27 and with a 5 year old but not proud niether.....regretful , now my M is gone til who knows when shes fixed and i wasted mad paper cause i was having fun......./endrant /endresponse but yeah man not proud and i should stayed home or driven to orlando with my mom and daughter.

Yea this isnt the addiction thread but you gotta get some help homie. But really its less about getting lit that made me say something. Just the driving part. Gotta be smarter than that. Weve all done it to some extent though.
very good point....since i have the m3 of my crew we always go in my car but i dont want anyone else to touch the M but i wanna be lit 

back on car subjects .....do i dog the 328 out a bit or not ? lol it burns out / powerbrakes both tires the M3 stops itself from doing that but goes crazy sideways when you let go of the brake and accelerate obv but the 328 moves , i took it to 130 chillin on the way to work today , sober .

Pic of loaner ....328i black interior with red stitching even in the steering wheel...paddles and a nice black wood grain

do employers really check NT ? like i mean i know fb/ig other stuff is easy to find but nt? idk....i wont edit but ill take your advice and try to be more lowkey.

i proudly stated maybe when i mentioned the girls i smashed but my last few posts were about how i am admittingly addicted to xans....like i try to quit if you understand my posts , maybe my posts are confusing , but i wish i could quit xans cause i cant go more than 3 days without atleast popping one at home safe even with my 5 year old and just playing video games to not do something stupid......im DUMB for sure , say that but i never said i was proud of being so lit that i blew my cars motor and like you said and is a given , risking my life and of course even worse , innocent , non speeding , calm citizens......i go everywhere when i post after a blunt but my point is , DUMB , yes , ADDICTED & a void missing , yes obv with this lifestyle at 27 and with a 5 year old but not proud niether.....regretful , now my M is gone til who knows when shes fixed and i wasted mad paper cause i was having fun......./endrant /endresponse but yeah man not proud and i should stayed home or driven to orlando with my mom and daughter.

I dunno what to say.......

You're a grown man with a child

If you wanna get ****** up don't get in a car. Someone like you almost killed me last year and they are getting sentenced for jail 3/30/16. O yea he has 4 kids also.......

He screwed his children, his wife, also most importantly mine. Now he is paying for it big time.

I'm going to court to speak to the judge prior to sentencing.

Prob won't make a difference at all and you prob don't care but I hope you get help before you make a big mistake before the age of 30.

Last edited:
Ayo i indulge in trees everyday nothing wrong with that but this is a car thread b dont need too know all this personal stuff b . Plus you linked your ig and posted some stuff that would make you look bad for an employer or even a judge in the wrong situation. I would cool it and edit your post b

Like real talk dude... If you crash and die like that I don't give a single solitary Damm... But you'll probably hit another car kill innocent people as well...

Having a drug problem is one thing and nothing to hold over one's head... But to proudly state you get ****** up and put everyone else's life on danger?... Stop thinking if it from you position you selfish a-hole...

I wasnt gonna comment at all but i reallly hope someone from CPS isnt reading on NT.

SMH @ at this guy. Stay off the road, I don't want a druggie like you taking an innocent life. This dude bragging about it like he's doing it too.

all you M and STI guys win after all that talking i been doing

honestly i can afford an R8 if i want, that isn't the point

so I'm going to go with a b8.5 a4

wheels, suspension

apr tune

final........no s3, no 2017

I've been on audizine as of late and i have to set myself up correctly for the future, I'm retiring from sneakers also

with that said, sleep if you want........its not going to be slow

Last edited:
Go figure now that I got the STI, gas prices went up a lil in my area. Not turrible though lol

congrats on STI. did u post pics in prev pages? what color did u get?

and wtf is going on...seeing a dude admitting driving under influence...mad influence. and ninjahood is back tf?

I love my car, but never again will I change my own brakes. Damn near crushed my hand 18 million times with the damn caliper tool set :smh:

That story is crazy :lol: everyone needs to party every once in a while but this guy acting like he needs to go ALL out any chance he gets. Messed around and blew his motor :smh:

That story is crazy :lol: everyone needs to party every once in a while but this guy acting like he needs to go ALL out any chance he gets. Messed around and blew his motor :smh:

His story prob gonna have me driving very cautious when I'm back smh.
I don't even want too fast just nice pick up for now. Work my way back up to need for speed.

all you M and STI guys win after all that talking i been doing

honestly i can afford an R8 if i want, that isn't the point

so I'm going to go with a b8.5 a4

wheels, suspension

apr tune

final........no s3, no 2017

I've been on audizine as of late and i have to set myself up correctly for the future, I'm retiring from sneakers also

with that said, sleep if you want........its not going to be slow

congrats on STI. did u post pics in prev pages? what color did u get?

and wtf is going on...seeing a dude admitting driving under influence...mad influence. and ninjahood is back tf?
Thanks bro. Yea I posted some pics here's a quick one from a few pages earlier

Back
Top Bottom