\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It looks more like a refresh than a new gen to me. I had to scroll back up to it to even notice it was different

Still no manual 
indifferent.gif

I hate when car companies makes a "new gen that looks VERY similar to the last gen

Lookin at you chevy camaro ....:smh:

any motor will blow if you do ridiculous speeds and let it bounce off the rev limiter like that

thats basically self destructing a motor :lol:

Last edited:
all you M and STI guys win after all that talking i been doing

honestly i can afford an R8 if i want, that isn't the point

so I'm going to go with a b8.5 a4

wheels, suspension

apr tune

final........no s3, no 2017

I've been on audizine as of late and i have to set myself up correctly for the future, I'm retiring from sneakers also

with that said, sleep if you want........its not going to be slow

if you could afford a 6 figure car why would you get a entry level audi and tune it? isnt that kind of backwards :lol:

not even trying to throw shade so calm down fam

Last edited:
^because affordability is subjective, think he is the poster that said funding is from some lawsuit/settlement, i.e. not sustainable income from a business, career, etc

Smart move IMO

I hate when car companies makes a "new gen that looks VERY similar to the last gen

Da last gen camaro was da 1st time it outsoled da mustang in history, it was so popular so i can understand Chevy taking a

Evolutionary approach to da new one..most of

Da differences were adoption of da alpha platform to shed weight, as well as proportion adjustments.

Overall they did a good job to not alienate da fans of da last gen while going less retro.

LL

that center dash and console all the way down to the shifter took mad steps back design wise imo...

2017 impreza...:smh: have to see in person but to all the subie haters in this thread, ill fall back for this one. they really corolla'd the **** out of this.

2017-subaru-impreza-04-1.jpg

2017-subaru-impreza-07-1.jpg

2017-subaru-impreza-06-2.jpg

2017-Subaru-Impreza-Sedan7CSP.jpg

>D >D >D >D they not even trying anymore.

def a step back from
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Da last gen camaro was da 1st time it outsoled da mustang in history, it was so popular so i can understand Chevy taking a

Evolutionary approach to da new one..most of

Da differences were adoption of da alpha platform to shed weight, as well as proportion adjustments.

Overall they did a good job to not alienate da fans of da last gen while going less retro.
I can dig it.

I thought it would finally change in a different look , maybe next gen

that center dash and console all the way down to the shifter took mad steps back design wise imo...

2017 impreza...:smh: have to see in person but to all the subie haters in this thread, ill fall back for this one. they really corolla'd the **** out of this.

2017-subaru-impreza-04-1.jpg

>D >D >D >D they not even trying anymore.

def a step back from
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Impreza sedans have been trash for years :lol:. After 07 they looked absolutely god awful, hatches are :pimp:, though, which is what you posted..
I bet the new hatch will look sick. Even the wrx/sti sedans looks ugly to me, couldn't give me one for free to drive. 2015's look good though, can't lie

Last edited:
Impreza sedans have been trash for years :lol:. After 07 they looked absolutely god awful, hatches are :pimp:, though, which is what you posted..
I bet the new hatch will look sick. Even the wrx/sti sedans looks ugly to me, couldn't give me one for free to drive. 2015's look good though, can't lie
Yea there were plenty of the previous gen sedans for sale by me for a decent price but I can't get down with them. 2015+ I like a lot.

Last edited:

You think the 5th and 6th look too much alike? I think they did a pretty good job with the styling although I still like the 5th gen looks a lil better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom