\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by thegame2006

srt8

That is sooo nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Nice evo Phillipines...

Thank you. Your X isn't too bad either. Makes me wish I did some exterior rather than just focusing on performance. Oh well its a stock looking evo with full bolt ons.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Nice evo Phillipines...

Thank you. Your X isn't too bad either. Makes me wish I did some exterior rather than just focusing on performance. Oh well its a stock looking evo with full bolt ons.

2005 SL65 AMG. Lowering module, wheels, tint all on there when I copped it a few months back. 20k miles. Tourque monster that has an acceleration sensation that few can match.

1zn7srt.jpg

314pix4.jpg

2u70jno.jpg

29erki8.jpg

2ytnyc6.jpg

Got a great price on it with the plan to have some fun and then flip it. Probably going to list it for sale while in storage over the winter. If I dont sell it my mods will be 1) carbon fiber swap out on all interior wood pieces 2) carbon fiber splitter and trunk spoiler strip 3) all emblems painted gun metal 4) gun metal D2 forged super concaves

AMG makes the best muscle cars on earth, imo.

2005 SL65 AMG. Lowering module, wheels, tint all on there when I copped it a few months back. 20k miles. Tourque monster that has an acceleration sensation that few can match.

1zn7srt.jpg

314pix4.jpg

2u70jno.jpg

29erki8.jpg

2ytnyc6.jpg

Got a great price on it with the plan to have some fun and then flip it. Probably going to list it for sale while in storage over the winter. If I dont sell it my mods will be 1) carbon fiber swap out on all interior wood pieces 2) carbon fiber splitter and trunk spoiler strip 3) all emblems painted gun metal 4) gun metal D2 forged super concaves

that SL is ******ed... only 20k on an 05...
sick.gif

good find, i wouldnt customize it too much, although i personally think the styling is muy bueno never know esp when ur tryna flip it....

but im sure u alrdy knew that if u had the $ on hand to cop

sick.gif

good find, i wouldnt customize it too much, although i personally think the styling is muy bueno never know esp when ur tryna flip it....

Man i love Muscle cars looks.
I couldnt care less how fast it is.

I drive a truck that has 200 HP, so getting a V6 Camaro pushing 300+ HP would be dope.
Why do I need "bite" when I would have no intention in racing or going really fast

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Cause not everyone cares about speed or performance.
than why would you buy a muscle car?
people like the look of the cars. Also the new v6's of those 3 are pushing 300+ HP which is NOT to shabby at all. Plus getting almost 30MPG and paying 5-6k less is a good reason to get one, i say.
Some V6's now are putting out the same power V8 muscle cars put out back in the day (ive read.)
And basically, some people like the look. Personally, if I were to get a Camaro or Mustang, you damn right id get a V8. I could more than understand why someone would wanna get a V6 instead though.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Cause not everyone cares about speed or performance.
than why would you buy a muscle car?
people like the look of the cars. Also the new v6's of those 3 are pushing 300+ HP which is NOT to shabby at all. Plus getting almost 30MPG and paying 5-6k less is a good reason to get one, i say.
Some V6's now are putting out the same power V8 muscle cars put out back in the day (ive read.)
And basically, some people like the look. Personally, if I were to get a Camaro or Mustang, you damn right id get a V8. I could more than understand why someone would wanna get a V6 instead though.

Man i love Muscle cars looks.
I couldnt care less how fast it is.

I drive a truck that has 200 HP, so getting a V6 Camaro pushing 300+ HP would be dope.
Why do I need "bite" when I would have no intention in racing or going really fast

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

sick.gif

I got it with only 18.5k miles. Some young real estate mogul from Chi-Town had it at his Miami vacation home in a custom built climate controlled single stall garage. Dude picked up a 2011 DBS on the fly and it ended up shipping to him a month early. Basically dude had 5 days to sell the SL and get it shipped to make room for the DBS. His pal messed up and listed it on ebay as a SL55. I was looking at 55's and came across it...made dude a low ball offer not thinking he'd bite. But since it was mis-listed and got no action and the garage situation meant more to dude than the money...I got a steal.

Yeah I wont mod a damn thing on it until I know I'm going to keep it.

The only thing is if I decide to keep it I'll have to pay for tags (msrp is $190k) and a warranty come spring. I'd almost rather have had my fun and still make a little cash then drop another $8k. It'll be a tough call because the thing is too damn fun!

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

sick.gif

I got it with only 18.5k miles. Some young real estate mogul from Chi-Town had it at his Miami vacation home in a custom built climate controlled single stall garage. Dude picked up a 2011 DBS on the fly and it ended up shipping to him a month early. Basically dude had 5 days to sell the SL and get it shipped to make room for the DBS. His pal messed up and listed it on ebay as a SL55. I was looking at 55's and came across it...made dude a low ball offer not thinking he'd bite. But since it was mis-listed and got no action and the garage situation meant more to dude than the money...I got a steal.

Yeah I wont mod a damn thing on it until I know I'm going to keep it.

The only thing is if I decide to keep it I'll have to pay for tags (msrp is $190k) and a warranty come spring. I'd almost rather have had my fun and still make a little cash then drop another $8k. It'll be a tough call because the thing is too damn fun!

Originally Posted by Aair16

Nice car, but if it was a black series then i would be hyped.

but just for the record
Mseries > SMG
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom