\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Aair16

2005 SL65 AMG. Lowering module, wheels, tint all on there when I copped it a few months back. 20k miles. Tourque monster that has an acceleration sensation that few can match.

Got a great price on it with the plan to have some fun and then flip it. Probably going to list it for sale while in storage over the winter. If I dont sell it my mods will be 1) carbon fiber swap out on all interior wood pieces 2) carbon fiber splitter and trunk spoiler strip 3) all emblems painted gun metal 4) gun metal D2 forged super concaves

AMG makes the best muscle cars on earth, imo.

Nice car, but if it was a black series then i would be hyped.

but just for the record
Mseries > SMG
pimp.gif

ninjahood wrote:
10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
polorico wrote:
why do dudes deadass cop used chargers ,mustangs , camaros

with no v-8

makes me kinda sick

Cause not everyone cares about speed or performance.

so why buy a muscle car with no muscle?
laugh.gif

people like the look of the cars.
all bark, no bite = lame

Also the new v6's of those 3 are pushing 300+ HP which is NOT to shabby at all.
its terrible when said car is HEAVY as hell....

QFT. I couldnt have said it better myself. They are called muscle cars for a reason. Thats why I bought an SS Camaro not a little 6 cylinder. Nothing can beat it. And dont get me started on how I hate how automatic transmissions on these cars. They should be V8 with standard transmissions in my opinion. I love my car

ninjahood wrote:
10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
polorico wrote:
why do dudes deadass cop used chargers ,mustangs , camaros

with no v-8

makes me kinda sick

laugh.gif

all bark, no bite = lame

QFT. I couldnt have said it better myself. They are called muscle cars for a reason. Thats why I bought an SS Camaro not a little 6 cylinder. Nothing can beat it. And dont get me started on how I hate how automatic transmissions on these cars. They should be V8 with standard transmissions in my opinion. I love my car

Look for a 350. Even though its a Lex, 80k is a lot of miles. Im sure you could find a lower mileage 250 for around the same price, or a tad bit pricier.

Look for a 350. Even though its a Lex, 80k is a lot of miles. Im sure you could find a lower mileage 250 for around the same price, or a tad bit pricier.

yea I'm not trying to go over 17k but that was the best one i found so far without considering the miles it has already smh

yea I'm not trying to go over 17k but that was the best one i found so far without considering the miles it has already smh

Originally Posted by jhobson5

ninjahood wrote:
10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

laugh.gif

all bark, no bite = lame

here we go again..... V6 vs V8,  manual vs auto.....
My 1995 z28 had 275 hp, 325 lb-ft of torque,  the new v6 is pushing 300+ hp so not too bad.
I love my automatic camaro SS 
happy.gif

ninjahood wrote:
10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

laugh.gif

all bark, no bite = lame

My 1995 z28 had 275 hp, 325 lb-ft of torque,  the new v6 is pushing 300+ hp so not too bad.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

ninjahood wrote:
laugh.gif

all bark, no bite = lame

happy.gif

We will agree to disagree on those points. We all love cars here and thats what its all about. In all fairness though a manual is great to drive on the open rode, but gosh I hate when I have to sit in traffic with that thing it annoys me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

ninjahood wrote:
laugh.gif

all bark, no bite = lame

happy.gif

We will agree to disagree on those points. We all love cars here and thats what its all about. In all fairness though a manual is great to drive on the open rode, but gosh I hate when I have to sit in traffic with that thing it annoys me
laugh.gif

yes, manuals are definately fun to drive on the open road, or if its someone elses car, but like u said def not in traffic. best thing about having a v8 no matter what kind of transmission you have, if you step on the gas, it goes...
Nice camaro by the way, i think black looks best, but too hard to keep clean, so i went with something different.

yes, manuals are definately fun to drive on the open road, or if its someone elses car, but like u said def not in traffic. best thing about having a v8 no matter what kind of transmission you have, if you step on the gas, it goes...
Nice camaro by the way, i think black looks best, but too hard to keep clean, so i went with something different.

Back
Top Bottom