\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Unless this new Demon is AWD it will be a waste, the Hellcat barely hooks as is. I guarantee they will be no less than $30k over sticker, especially if limited...

I read that the point if the car is to be as fast as possible in a straight line... AWD would indeed help that cause... I wouldn't be to supprised if it were AWD with some sorta "RWD Burnout" button like the RS has drift button...

^they need to improve the rear offsets on the Charger as well, to get a wider tire back there.
What's the width of the wheels on hellcats?

Edit: do they seriously come with a 275 tire all around?
:x
Da Shelby comes with a 295 in the front :lol:

Last edited:

Not sure tbh, but my cousin was complaining about them not hooking properly. But I think by design, it was for aero, so that the car can hit the spec'd 200mph.

since we talkin hellcats in here I was looking at some but would never buy one and saw this picture and busted out laughing

62 mile range and car damn near got a half of tank aint no way :x

I be tripping about the 23 city I get in my car now. :smh:

I saw a review of the Focus RS and man is that thing sick. But I just cant imagine paying 40k for a ford focus :x

Last edited:

sick.gif

Da Shelby comes with a 295 in the front
laugh.gif
Really? Thats ******* fat as **** for a rear tire let alone a front.

HELLCATS ARE 275'S ALL AROUND.

IM CURRENTLY RUNNING 245'S UP FRONT AND 275'S ON THE BACK. I WANTED TO GO 305'S BUT THE STOCK CHARGER RIM IS ONLY 8.5IN SO 305'S WERE A NO GO.

HELLCAT RIMS ARE 9.5IN

Last edited:
I got 325s out back yo.

Hellcats definitely don't hook. And I've heard if you actually put a good tire on it that hooks, they snap drivelines.

I got 325s out back yo.

Hellcats definitely don't hook. And I've heard if you actually put a good tire on it that hooks, they snap drivelines.

idk bout that, whats da best tires available for hellcats? F1s super sports?

either way im sure da powertrain is covered and they know owners is roasting them joints a quarter mile at a time...

I got 325s out back yo.

either way im sure da powertrain is covered and they know owners is roasting them joints a quarter mile at a time...

I just remember when we were selling the Hellcat we had at the shop, with 750whp and Micky Thompson street radials on it, there were multiple customers asking if the driveline had been upgraded because the cars were known for that being a chronic weak point, even with the stock horsepower

I got 325s out back yo.

I just remember when we were selling the Hellcat we had at the shop, with 750whp and Micky Thompson street radials on it, there were multiple customers asking if the driveline had been upgraded because the cars were known for that being a chronic weak point, even with the stock horsepower

Did some Googles and the 2015s had weak driveshafts.

Ironically enough mine went out on my Challenger. I thought it was because of something I did

It's covered under the powertrain warranty.

Last edited:
Snowfoam
High pressure rinse.
Ta dry with big green sucker microfiber from Bowden's Only.
95% spotless. And zero risk of swirls with the technique I use. I prefer to be safe. Then handwash if can avoid. Black being the reason

Yea theHellcats come with 275 tires all around. Solution is a set of good tires like the nitto r's or michelin sport cup. The stock Pierelli P zero nero that I have are not worth a damn in cold weather even though they are all seasons. Couple weeks ago when it was like 15 out I was on the turnpike and I romped on it from a roll at like 50. The whole back end wanted to swing out. Granted it does that when its warm but not much. Had totally no traction.

Yes the driveshafts are a weakpoint and if I snap mine I will go with the carbon fiber DS from the driveshaft shop. :D

For such a wild vehicle, Dodge didnt think the traction part out very well lol.

Thing that sucks is Chryslers customer service. They will look for ANY reason not to warranty your repair. I could only imagine the hassle a lot of ppl went through with the driveshafts after they snapped.

Anywho I am still excited to see the demon and the jeep hellcat at the NY auto show!

Got this from my tattoo artist yesterday. Was a surprise gift. Dude was like yea I saw the Hellcat on a episode of car fix and this popped into my head lol.

Now to get it framed!

2005 S2K with 116k for 12950, they reduced the price from 14,950 (the car has been sitting at that dealer for 2-3 months lol) should it be something I look into? I owe 3880 on my Civic so possible trade in and roll over some negative equity? [emoji]129300[/emoji] I think I can haggle the price down even more because it's been sitting for so long and they slashed the price already by 2k

Yea theHellcats come with 275 tires all around. Solution is a set of good tires like the nitto r's or michelin sport cup. The stock Pierelli P zero nero that I have are not worth a damn in cold weather even though they are all seasons. Couple weeks ago when it was like 15 out I was on the turnpike and I romped on it from a roll at like 50. The whole back end wanted to swing out. Granted it does that when its warm but not much. Had totally no traction.

Yes the driveshafts are a weakpoint and if I snap mine I will go with the carbon fiber DS from the driveshaft shop. :D

For such a wild vehicle, Dodge didnt think the traction part out very well lol.

Thing that sucks is Chryslers customer service. They will look for ANY reason not to warranty your repair. I could only imagine the hassle a lot of ppl went through with the driveshafts after they snapped.

Anywho I am still excited to see the demon and the jeep hellcat at the NY auto show!

Dodge dealerships for warranty work are so hit or miss.

Yo memphissfinest memphissfinest I remember awhile back you copped that car jack. How are you liking it? I saw a similar one get posted on FB the other day, and thought how convenient it would be.

2005 S2K with 116k for 12950, they reduced the price from 14,950 (the car has been sitting at that dealer for 2-3 months lol) should it be something I look into? I owe 3880 on my Civic so possible trade in and roll over some negative equity? [emoji]129300[/emoji] I think I can haggle the price down even more because it's been sitting for so long and they slashed the price already by 2k

on a 10+year old car with that many miles, not easy to find someone who will finance it let alone roll over negative equity. You would either have to put a good chunk down or atleast cover your negative equity. it's actually harder to finance a used car with high miles than a new one. Banks see it as a risk and they wanna get paid. you know?

on a 10+year old car with that many miles, not easy to find someone who will finance it let alone roll over negative equity. You would either have to put a good chunk down or atleast cover your negative equity. it's actually harder to finance a used car with high miles than a new one. Banks see it as a risk and they wanna get paid. you know?
In terms of banks I know it's pretty limited (I'd be going through my bank though, I know they finance S2Ks since I've used their car buying service and found a few) The interest rate is fine and the monthly payment would be alright. The thing that annoys me is my negative equity, I know in April I'll be paying my car off in all (it'll only be 2800)

Back
Top Bottom