\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

In terms of banks I know it's pretty limited (I'd be going through my bank though, I know they finance S2Ks since I've used their car buying service and found a few) The interest rate is fine and the monthly payment would be alright. The thing that annoys me is my negative equity, I know in April I'll be paying my car off in all (it'll only be 2800)
Doesn't sound like you're in a good situation to get the S2K.  I would personally just try and pay off the civic and then eventually sell it.  Depending on the condition and miles of the civic, they might not take it as a trade in or give u peanuts for it.  In addition, it'll be hard for you to get financing for that specific S2K.  Most banks won't lend on a car that's over 100K miles or past 7 years.  That car is over 12 years old now.  Better to try and look for a lower mielage s2k and maybe a newer year.

I've thought it over today a lot while at work and I'm just going to save up as much as possible. I'll start the search more vigorously in April once I have the Civic paid off. I know I can get 2500-3000 for it (physical and mechanically it's fine).

Yo memphissfinest memphissfinest I remember awhile back you copped that car jack. How are you liking it? I saw a similar one get posted on FB the other day, and thought how convenient it would be.

MAN THEY ARE FREAKING AWESOME. VERY PORTABLE AND EASY TO USE. I'LL BE INSTALLING A FOUR POST LIFT IN MY NEXT HOUSE BUT FOR NOW THESE ARE WORKING GREAT FOR ME. MY BUDDY BROUGHT HIS 350R OVER THIS PAST WEEKEND AND WE INSTALLED HIS MGW. WAS A BIT WORRIED THEY WOULDNT ALLOW MUCH ROOM UNDERNEATH TO DROP THE TRANSMISSION BUT I WAS WRONG. WAS ABLE TO DROP HIS TRANSMISSION AND STILL WORK WHILE ON MY CREEPER. MY FIRST TRACK DAY IS JANUARY 19 AND IM TAKING THEM WITH ME SO ILL SEE HOW THEY PERFORM OUT IN THE WILD.

VIDEO OF ME LOWERING MY BUDDY'S 350R

Last edited:
MP4 we picked up.  Has a super high spec list, with lots of carbon interior bits including full carbon seats.  Has exhaust and a tune as well. and HRE wheels.  It's absolutely stupid fast.

25ce3bf6_2017-01-1312.48.37.jpeg

495aca08_2017-01-1314.25.56.jpeg

9cf6c969_2017-01-1316.27.29.jpeg

Saw the new nsx today in person for the first time. Gotta say I was more excited the first time I saw the OG nsx than the new one. Still cool though

MP4 we picked up.  Has a super high spec list, with lots of carbon interior bits including full carbon seats.  Has exhaust and a tune as well. and HRE wheels.  It's absolutely stupid fast.

What kind of numbers is it putting out? and lol at the plate

SO THE WIFE WANTS TO MOVE TO CLEVELAND FOR A YEARS SO I'M THINKING OF GETTING A BEATER CAR. DEF WON'T DRIVE THE GT350 IN THE SNOW. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I'M CURRENTLY LEANING VERY HARD TO AN OLDER SUBURU WRX BECAUSE OF ALL WHEEL DRIVE BUT MAYBE AN OLD 350Z AS WELL.

350z and wrx are two different cars lol. also rwd is the worst for snow, but really snow tires are your best friend. manual subarus are 50/50 AWD fulltime.

im team rumble, so an old WRX bugeye would be a good move. but if u really don't care, you can do a forester. either way, im a big proponent of snow tires so yea...

Sup NT

so I recently had an incident where I don't even know what hit me driving back home from berkeley... Decided to repaint whole bumper..in the process..

Installed M performance CF splitters
Eventuri Red CF intake System
GTS Carbon Lip (got it re wrapped again)
Painted bottom plate from lip satin black..

Got rid of the reflectors during the repaint.

cant wait to wash it next week and take some pics!!!

Price/year on that 12c?!?

It's a 2012. 8k miles I believe. I'll let you know once I find out more info. Don't know much about the car just got it today. I know it had a very high sticker price. he said he payed 12k for the HREs and that the carbon seats were like a $16k option. Per seat. :x

Last edited:
Sup NT

so I recently had an incident where I don't even know what hit me driving back home from berkeley... Decided to repaint whole bumper..in the process..

Installed M performance CF splitters
Eventuri Red CF intake System
GTS Carbon Lip (got it re wrapped again)
Painted bottom plate from lip satin black..

Got rid of the reflectors during the repaint.

cant wait to wash it next week and take some pics!!!
Man that sucks. Something hit the side of my car on the freeway recently and I don't know what it was either, but I had to get the door and a couple panels repainted because of it. Nice M4 tho
nthat.gif

Man that sucks. Something hit the side of my car on the freeway recently and I don't know what it was either, but I had to get the door and a couple panels repainted because of it. Nice M4 tho :nthat:

i was so mad man. hit my bumper and gashed it by the bmw emblem. also slashed one of my cf grill pieces.. must of been something pretty damn big. soon as I heard the hit, my heart sunk. lmaoo

that intake, nice lil sound from it

Thinking about betting a borla exhaust and cutting out the resonator on my coupe. Hopefully I can find a slightly used exhaust for half the price of a new one.

Anybody ever do a spring install?

Thinking about installing lowering springs myself since labor through a shop would be nearly double the cost of the actual parts

Not my car
But a pic of what keeps it clean and how I do it. I'm no pro. I just have ocd cos I own a pearlesent black car

Starting to finally build it up. As I use them once or twice a week its hard to keep it stocked. Cheap wash n wax for wheels (that other tyres shine is for engine till it runs out then Bowden's only) @bowdensown for anything else (bowdens interior is my next purchase)[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] Support you're own [emoji]133653721594[/emoji]
And specific oil for air intake filter which is foam, once a yr. I'm OCD. My method I just wrote down for someone to use and it was long [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Also. I have a ceramic coating (opticoat pro+) hence why I don't wax no need. Really does work that stuff

Last edited:
Anybody ever do a spring install?

Thinking about installing lowering springs myself since labor through a shop would be nearly double the cost of the actual parts

What car are you doing it on?

Watch a youtube video or read a how to on a fourm and im sure you will be fine. Just make sure you have all the right tools before you start.

What car are you doing it on?

Watch a youtube video or read a how to on a fourm and im sure you will be fine. Just make sure you have all the right tools before you start.

GTI. Yeah there's a ton of info out there I've been looking at. Just wondering if anybody here had personal experiences with them

It's a 2012. 8k miles I believe. I'll let you know once I find out more info. Don't know much about the car just got it today. I know it had a very high sticker price. he said he payed 12k for the HREs and that the carbon seats were like a $16k option. Per seat. :x

Post those guts!! 32k for some seats wow?!!! Throw up some pics when you get the chance of the inside.

Back
Top Bottom