\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

da taurus interceptors are dope, and go for about da same as Caprice PPV after retired police duty.
I would stay away from the NGPI Taurus. On paper it's a great car and having AWD is a huge plus for departments that get snow but from what I've seen anything that can go wrong on these cars will go wrong. Ford also customized these way too much so parts are expensive and I'm predicting are going to be hard to come by in a few years. 

A couple new inventory pieces i haven't shared yet, for those classic Murican car lovers in here.

1970 Mustang Mach 1 428 Super Cobra Jet.  All numbers matching drivetrain. 1 of 1 built in this color combo with the 428ci Engine and 4.30 drag pack rear end.  Has 36k original miles. All original documentation. Original dealer installed Air Conditioning. Definitely a collector piece

1962 Impala SS.  Original numbers matching 327ci 4-speed.  Sitting on Ridetech Air Ride.

1962 Corvette Restomod. All updated suspension and steering. Wilwood brakes. 5.7L fuel injected crate motor. 

Last edited:

A couple new inventory pieces i haven't shared yet, for those classic Murican car lovers in here.

1970 Mustang Mach 1 428 Super Cobra Jet.  All numbers matching drivetrain. 1 of 1 built in this color combo with the 428ci Engine and 4.30 drag pack rear end.  Has 36k original miles. All original documentation. Original dealer installed Air Conditioning. Definitely a collector piece

1962 Impala SS.  Original numbers matching 327ci 4-speed.  Sitting on Ridetech Air Ride.
Sweet ride.  Any shots of the Air Ride Tech set up in the trunk?  Curious how much room it takes up.  Trying to decide if I want to install one in my '64.

Sweet ride.  Any shots of the Air Ride Tech set up in the trunk?  Curious how much room it takes up.  Trying to decide if I want to install one in my '64.

With the size of the trunk for the 64, I am sure you will have plenty of room, depending on the size of the tank you choose. My cousin has a 64 with air suspension. I cant remember the size of his tank, but it took maybe 1/8th of his trunk if that. It was cleanly installed though to make sure it only used the space it needed.

I don't have pictures but i didn't even notice it was in there. they build a little encasement for it, it's behind the rear seat.  trunk is still enormous

been gone a long time

Does anyone here have any experience with LED headlight kits?

Been eyeing a kit from OPT7(only brand i see alot on yt)

other brand I like is VLED but a little too $$$

I've got a Santa Fe and the headlights were always a little disappointing. On Christmas Eve one of the lamps blew so I took the chance to change them all.

I looked into the LED replacements but they got variable reviews - things like running hot and variable beam throw - they look (and measure) bright but it doesn't actually go very far down the road. The main thing that put me off was needing the big heat sink hanging out the back - and there's not that much space for mine.

I decided to just replace them with premium Philips lamps and they are really good. I replaced all 4 and they are way brighter - nice crisp white light too.

Cost me about $60 all in and took me 5 minutes.

Last edited:
gallery-1484594296-new-ford-mustang-v8-gt-with-performace-pack-in-orange-fury-2.jpg

IMO if you're getting a mustang you either get the V8 or you don't get it at all. None of that eco boost v6 hybrid crap is needed in a stang. 5.0 all the way
This. I might even have to wait to trade in mine now. Facelift looking mean af :pimp:
I think they're redesigning in 2020 tho

So the guy that hooked me up with tires is getting rid of his subie. He asked if I want his parts.

Invidia q300
Cobb DP
Accessport

The bolt ons have 4K miles on them. Everything for $1500! Time to work more OT!

New active quad exhaust. I'm mad that mine never made popping noises like that.

Last edited:
Damn that's a nice sound for stock. Always hated how quiet mustangs are stock
Guess they realized everyone changes their exhaust right away

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom