\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

All that floss. Do you own a hedge fund?

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Nawzlew Nawzlew I know it's so unfair. We just get the updated infotainment system and exterior. Honestly Europe should have just given us the engine/exhaust upgrade and kept the electronics lol the cabin is good enough as it is. :lol:

-Drew

i saw that gold st 911 by my house once. i think i took a pic and posted it. i believe i was in a hurry otherwise i would've stopped and talked to him :lol:

:wow: just seen my first blue M2 in the wild. Jawn sounded & looked mean. Love that car. Still don't think I'd take it over a 997 tho.

Appreciate it.

I have a built C5 corvette and a 1950 F1 with a LSx in it that handle my go fast needs. A 84 CJ7 for my lifted top off cursing around life and a newer Silverado as my daily driver. I'm just getting something since it's a use it or lose it kind of thing. I don't need it.

I really like the ATS-V, so that's in the short list right now also.

Anyone lease a Tesla? I'm in Louisville, Ky so they aren't something I can just drive down the street and test drive.

off topic but how do you like live in Louisville definitely on my short list after graduation

I'd look at a CLS yes its a Benz but you still don't see to many of them on the road

Back
Top Bottom