\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

off topic but how do you like live in Louisville definitely on my short list after graduation

I'd look at a CLS yes its a Benz but you still don't see to many of them on the road

I don't actually live in Louisville. I live in Floyd Knobs,Indiana but few people not from the area know what I'm talking about. I'm maybe 5 miles from Louisville.

As far as living goes it's nice as long as you stay far away from the Westside of town. 4 murders in the last few days and well over a 100 Last year.

Downtown is decent, lots of city events going on all the time. Thunder over Louisville/Kentucky Derby festivities last close to a month. Uof L campus is always lively. If you have kids the zoo is nice, science center is fun for kids. Tons of breweries and alcohol consumption in general. And it's not far from a lot of places. In 2 hours you can be in Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Lexington. 4-6 hours you are in Chicago, St.Louis, Gatlinburg.

any optima fans in here? Here's my stormtrooper, 2015, EX, lowered on rims.

Cop a 440i m sport package

Not balling like that papi. Ideally I'd like a 340i or 440i. But not trying to spend $500+/month on a lease. Would like to be at $440-$450/month at most.

I'm probably the biggest BMW stan in here but I'd look at the new A5 sportback

That body and that virtual dash :nthat:

Oh my

Last edited:

Goldie 
ive never seen someone post so much and contribute so little

we can see random luxury car pics anywhere bruh bruh. do better

anyways I was gunna cop a 4runner and then i found out ford put the 3.5L twin turbo in the Explorer Sport 2013+

now i think i want one of those. tune and exhaust and its pacing with the SRT Jeeps :x

ive never seen someone post so much and contribute so little

we can see random luxury car pics anywhere bruh bruh. do better

anyways I was gunna cop a 4runner and then i found out ford put the 3.5L twin turbo in the Explorer Sport 2013+

now i think i want one of those. tune and exhaust and its pacing with the SRT Jeeps :x
not sure what you are expecting me to say. 
ohwell.gif

Facelift S class. This is probably the sickest steering wheel I've seen come from a factory. (Excl. hypercars)

I was in a '16 S class yesterday and honestly I just can't get behind It :lol:

the redesign is also a step backwards imo.

Cop a 440i m sport package

Not balling like that papi. Ideally I'd like a 340i or 440i. But not trying to spend $500+/month on a lease. Would like to be at $440-$450/month at most.

Sell them Yeezy's in ya sig and put it towards the down payment

:lol:

Nah I feel you. 430i is a nice ride man. I want a 4 series myself, but I'm planning on it after I'm done with this 5 series.

I'm not sure how leases go with modding, but if you cop a plug and play stage 1 + JB4 you'll get some of that 440i power while keeping that 430i lease payment.

S class is hands down the top of the line luxury vehicle. LS, 7 series, and A8 all try and keep up, but they never measure up imo.

Facelift S class. This is probably the sickest steering wheel I've seen come from a factory. (Excl. hypercars)

I was in a '16 S class yesterday and honestly I just can't get behind It :lol:

the redesign is also a step backwards imo.
When I was selling cars, the dash and steering wheel were unimpressive to me. I sat in it and was like "Thats it?" The exterior is sleek and clean but I can't imagine myself sitting in something if I'm not impressed with the interior.

Back
Top Bottom