\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Good looks, hopefully another one pops up in my area thats a better deal.

You're in NC? The best one I posted close to you is that Columbus GA one.

But that 500 Plus Hp for sale group be posting some variety of beasts for a good deal.

Can't wait to get mine Nitto 555 G2. Got an awesome deal $688 all 4 20's with installation.

It was either Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 or the Hankook Ventus v12's

Nothing wrong with remanufactured comes with warranty.

An alternator isn't a big deal getting it remanufactured. I've personally haven't had a problem with it. And if you do it usually comes with a good warranty.

Refabbed oem alternators are typically a much better option than aftermarket if the original part is out of production.

so nothing wrong with buying a refurbished one? I was just gonna go ahead and cop a generic Duralast one you can find at any auto zone

Can't wait to get mine Nitto 555 G2. Got an awesome deal $688 all 4 20's with installation.

It was either Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 or the Hankook Ventus v12's

I had the 555s on a 5 series a while back and I loved em, so I imagine the G2s are even better. I'd be careful about buying ps2's, tho. I think they're discontinued and you'd probably be getting some 5 year old tires.

You gotta be a stupid person to buy a set of 555r's and expect 20k miles out of them lol. I saw reviews online complaining about longevity. Im like are you serious? Treadwear rating is 100. What do you expect lmfao

I will be lucky to get 8-9k out of them

Gotta pay to play my dude

You gotta be a stupid person to buy a set of 555r's and expect 20k miles out of them lol. I saw reviews online complaining about longevity. Im like are you serious? Treadwear rating is 100. What do you expect lmfao

WHEN I HAD MY CHARGER, I WANTED EM BUT QUICKLY SWERVED IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION WHEN I HEARD THEY DONT LAST LONG AT ALL AND ARE A TRACK TIRE... I AINT BALLIN AT ALL :lol:

I WENT WITH THE FIRESTONE FIREHAWK INDY 500 JOINTS... ONLY PUT ABOUT 3.5-4K ON THEM BEFORE I SOLD THE CHARGER.

Firehawk Indy 500 
pimp.gif

LOVE my set

Yep, that stuff cracks me up too :lol:

I had NT555's on my old Lightning, it was a great tire, I can only imagine how much stickier the R compound is. I'll be tire shipping for my Jeep soon, I just need to decide which wheels I'm gonna run :lol:

thinking about painting the chrome on my grill and window trim instead of wrapping them. anyone ever done that before? is it worth buying a small paint gun? i'd need to spend like $80 on vinyl if i were to go that route, but i figure i can just spend that money on a spray gun and paint instead. i just suck at spraying with the aerosol cans so i was hoping a spray gun would be easier/come out more evenly.

Updates on our track car build. Decided to make it a full track car. If yall remember when we got it last year it was completely stock with 40k miles. Got it down to 2,860lbs, added aero, and Hoosier slicks. It feels ridiculous now. Im interested to see what it can run at Sonoma now. Last time out before the aero/weight reduction/slicks it was running 1:55

engine mods? I know those N52's love when powers added to em

Not sure if I ever showed you guys this, but our shop has been building a 63 continental convertible. I think it came out awesome with the blacked out chrome and the Detroit steel wheels. Still needs some finishing touches but it's about done. I really like this car.

Slabs are life man.. This is clean :smokin

NT, what's a good commuter to buy in the used market under 5k? Just something reliable and comfy for everyday. I know the choices are huge. Looking at Honda/Toyota/Nissan. Just want to make sure I didn't over look anything.

Back
Top Bottom