\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol id rather have a hellcat jeep> give two ****s about badge flossin :lol:
It’s funny you say that cause my girl last night was talking about how she’d want a Range Rover but i told her I’d rather get her an SRT8 Jeep

I always get a chuckle out of "I'd rather..." comments, especially when the cars aren't even cross-shoppable. Spend your money on whatever you want. Personally, I'd rather not half my money by buying a Jeep, and quite frankly I wouldn't be caught dead in an SRT8. Maybe if I had a mullet and was dating my sister. I also have no urge to buy a "performance" SUV -- that's what my GT3 is for.

I always get a chuckle out of "I'd rather..." comments, especially when the cars aren't even cross-shoppable. Spend your money on whatever you want. Personally, I'd rather not half my money by buying a Jeep, and quite frankly I wouldn't be caught dead in an SRT8. Maybe if I had a mullet and was dating my sister. I also have no urge to buy a "performance" SUV -- that's what my GT3 is for.
What year is your GT3?

For some reason, everytime i see a SRT on the road, this is what automatically pops into my head :lol:

Real talk you're an idiot if you think a "redneck" is buying an SRT Jeep.

https://niketalk.com/threads/luxury-car-brands-losing-marketshare-to-big-3-vol-trucks.669806/

People are cross shopping these vehicles and now buying premium versions that cost just as much as "Luxury" brands

Pass on the model 3. Looks the same size of an BMW series. There’s no dash and it’s just an iPad console sticking out in the center.

1049590D-C796-4AEA-AAB3-0729B7EFDFCA.jpeg

8B72D665-6931-425E-8186-4D24CCA52682.jpeg

0F8535E7-1B9E-44EC-B727-FF2F96A19C20.jpeg

Attachments

• 7F5F8C15-21B8-4A09-B92D-871A5168D476.jpeg
    7F5F8C15-21B8-4A09-B92D-871A5168D476.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom