\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thanks dude I had the 2010 exl until some idiot totaled it favorite car
I’ve been seeing some of your posts fam.
1. 2018 accords can be had for better. Dealers around here are offering 2018s about $2k below msrp. My boy just got a 18 2.0 sport for a good deal.
2. That 2016 can be had for much less. The 2018s depreciated the hell out of previous gens due to the new style and a lot of new features coming standard on most trims

Thanks fam I didn’t get the 2016 because I felt like that was too high but I did get 7k off msrp for an exl so I think I did ok

I'm not ready for that speed or the maintenance cost. This is gonna be my first whip, base model bimmer for me pa
I'd have to agree with copping the 335 as opposed to the 328. I think the maintenance fears are overstated, especially with newer Bimmers. Buddy of mine copped a 2013 335i M Sport a little over a year ago with a little over 50 on the dash and the car itself is :smokin. Only major problem he's had is the cameras bugging out in extremely cold temperatures (Ohio winters).

I'd have to agree with copping the 335 as opposed to the 328. I think the maintenance fears are overstated, especially with newer Bimmers. Buddy of mine copped a 2013 335i M Sport a little over a year ago with a little over 50 on the dash and the car itself is :smokin. Only major problem he's had is the cameras bugging out in extremely cold temperatures (Ohio winters).
There’s rust on the wires for the cameras. I used to get that when I was back in Boston, you would have to replace wiring harness. I had a 335.

Push to start is life but I always forget my keys in the car when existing because I throw them into the cup holder getting in.

Car manufactures make these big *** fobs now a days and they bunch in my pockets when I sit down. The new BMW fob is obnoxiously big. Look at this thing:

bmw-i8-keyfob-images-01.jpg

Pass on the model 3. Looks the same size of an BMW series. There’s no dash and it’s just an iPad console sticking out in the center.

1049590D-C796-4AEA-AAB3-0729B7EFDFCA.jpeg

8B72D665-6931-425E-8186-4D24CCA52682.jpeg

0F8535E7-1B9E-44EC-B727-FF2F96A19C20.jpeg
From this angle the front reminds me of a Panamara

Look at cars like GTR... Producing 500+hp with v6 engines...

Chevy and Dodge will follow.
We might be okay with it but the Aussies aren't gonna stand for that

Sorry fellas.. Tryna play catch up.

Why the **** they push it back for? '15s - '17s were making 435 at the crank
Who knows. I know 15-17 we’re making 365-370 wheel (my boys 5.0 confirmed). Germans do it due to the insurance group it puts the car in but as for American cars, Your guess is as good as mine.

Who knows. I know 15-17 we’re making 365-370 wheel (my boys 5.0 confirmed). Germans do it due to the insurance group it puts the car in but as for American cars, Your guess is as good as mine.
Damn it was actually that low? Its crazy because back in '07 top gear put a GT500 on a dyno (when the car was brand new) and the car couldn't even break 417 when ford was claiming 500... Now I'm wondering if the 2012-'13 bosses actually made 444 with them being " the most powerful" N/A Stang's

Ford = Master deceivers

Damn it was actually that low? Its crazy because back in '07 top gear put a GT500 on a dyno (when the car was brand new) and the car couldn't even break 417 when ford was claiming 500... Now I'm wondering if the 2012-'13 bosses actually made 444 with them being " the most powerful" N/A Stang's

Ford = Master deceivers
That’s because it’s crank horsepower and a dyno shows wheel hp and not only ford does it.

Ford = Master deceivers
Drivetrain loss = around 10 percent manual 15 for auto

Back
Top Bottom