\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

whatchu mean
Lincoln-Continental-Concept-rear-three-quarter.jpg
2002-lincoln-continental-concept-rm-auction-002-1.jpg

Continental concept. Looks just like the Century Toyota

for ya'll with a jeep would you buy one with no A/C? i live in Toronto if that matters lol

Get the vehicle with A/C especially if it's your daily driver. It will also hurt your resale tremendously by not having it.

We had some killer hot days this summer and it would be insane to only be able to use the windows.

2013. but im looking to use it as my daily. they want 18k 113,000km only soft top

Scarborough Scarborough They're wildin' fam, especially for a soft top with no A/C. That is a horrid deal; you're almost better off financing a new one. :smh:

I can guarantee that you will be unhappy with that car within a day or two.

vood99 vood99 surprisingly a lot of people were saying not having A/C soft cause of the top and doors coming off
prices of hard tops are wild tho 2k and thats used :sick:[/user]

Scarborough Scarborough I think I found the car you're looking at on Autotrader. I would stay away, it's looking kinda rough tbh and that lack of A/C is going to make it extremely difficult to sell if you do get tired of it. The road noise and harshness with the soft top and short wheelbase are going to be further compounded on the GTA's bad roads.

I like Wranglers but that particular one is buns - it doesn't work for Toronto and the current owner got a super deal on it if you factor in that they traded their old car for it (based on the license plate).

vood99 vood99 oh yeah? well i'll cross that off the list. not trying to pay anything over 25k tho
so the search continues

Look for an unmodified Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door) with the hard top, just be patient as prices will come down as more JLs start hitting the streets.

vood99 vood99 i aint got no kids so i want the 2 door lool.
brand new ones are 40k but the options for canada are trash compared to the states

Back
Top Bottom