\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I want to buy my mom a SUV (under $30k)and I can't decide...I'm thinking CRV, Rav4, or Escape, but y'all think something like a low mileage grand cherokee is a good idea?

Got me a $10 3M headlight restoration kit, wish me luck. :lol:
Put in a new grill as well :pimp:
2C607CA6-04E6-4A00-B4A1-A65AD816415C.jpeg

I want to buy my mom a SUV (under $30k)and I can't decide...I'm thinking CRV, Rav4, or Escape, but y'all think something like a low mileage grand cherokee is a good idea?

One of my friends was finally allowed to bring her Grand Cherokee down and I forgot how nice the inside was. I'd go that route out of what's listed

^ nice job, worth the $10

im 335hp at the crank, maybe 260-270 whp

not sure tho, 8L45 is built more for efficiency

thats why i cant wait to get the SS, with the 8L90 they put down roughly 410-420 whp from the 455hp crank

dinanbmw dinanbmw
does she prefer a car like or truck like driving experience? id ask her input, you dont want to get something she finds odd/difficult to park/drive

Consider this too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions I didn't even think of the Mazda...gonna have to check it out. It's hard to pick cause I want decent standard features but not a lot of tech since my mom still uses an flip phone lol. Need knobs and buttons not hella touch screens.

Oh God again? Committed to the cause niceshoes247 niceshoes247

I want a Mustang but there are 3 2018s in my apartment complex. I couldn't.

Last edited:
Oh God again? Committed to the cause niceshoes247 niceshoes247

I want a Mustang but there are 3 2018s in my apartment complex. I couldn't.
The more the merrier. I wouldn’t let that stop me from getting a car I truly wanted. No matter what you’re gonna see other people with your car unless you have the money to buy ultra rare cars. It’s how you mod them that sets you apart from the pack

Back
Top Bottom