\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The more the merrier. I wouldn’t let that stop me from getting a car I truly wanted. No matter what you’re gonna see other people with your car unless you have the money to buy ultra rare cars. It’s how you mod them that sets you apart from the pack

Idk I've just never been one for walking out the door and seeing 50 of my car :lol:

I haven’t bought yet
My car needs to be turned in this week
I’m looking at a 2018 GT 36k OTD
or 2015 BMW 335i with 10k miles for 30k
Both cars black.
Opinion?
Comments ?
Suggestions?

I haven’t bought yet
My car needs to be turned in this week
I’m looking at a 2018 GT 36k OTD
or 2015 BMW 335i with 10k miles for 30k
Both cars black.
Opinion?
Comments ?
Suggestions?
If it’s a base then you could get it for less especially now that the 2019s are out you’re basically buying old stock. I’m sure you can get 33-35k otd for an 18

Idk I've just never been one for walking out the door and seeing 50 of my car :lol:

Agree. I'm so glad the Golf R was such limited US sales. I think I've seen maybe 10 since I bought mine. I see some GTIs running around but even those are much less than something like a Mustang. Stang boys roll super deep at their he car meets though which is cool to see.

If it’s a base then you could get it for less especially now that the 2019s are out you’re basically buying old stock. I’m sure you can get 33-35k otd for an 18
Sorry I meant 33-35k for a premium*
28-30k for base

Agree. I'm so glad the Golf R was such limited US sales. I think I've seen maybe 10 since I bought mine. I see some GTIs running around but even those are much less than something like a Mustang. Stang boys roll super deep at their he car meets though which is cool to see.
You see so many stangs cause ‘merica! Nah honestly I think you see so many cause the bang for the buck is pretty damn good. 465 hp in a manual can be had for 30k compared to buying a foreign car with that much power you’re looking at double the price. Plus the aftermarket is just ridiculous on them.

Show me
The one I’m looking at is msrp 39k
It has the bigger touch screen
The toggle switches
Climent control
Blind spot awareness

175C7740-39D2-4956-9D39-DB8B5AC122EE.png

This one is 33k for the premium package and has the touch screen and leather. Not sure about the blind spot stuff but has heated seats if you care about that. Personally the less sensors the better for me

175C7740-39D2-4956-9D39-DB8B5AC122EE.png

This one is 33k for the premium package and has the touch screen and leather. Not sure about the blind spot stuff but has heated seats if you care about that. Personally the less sensors the better for me
After tax ur back to 36k
That’s also a stick
10 speed auto is $1,500

About 2 years ago, I was seriously going to purchase a brand new GT, so I go to a local Ford dealership, showed the salesman the TrueCar app and what people are paying on average locally ($31K or something like that), but dude was acting like he didn’t know what Truecar was and he accused me of hacking my phone/app to show such a low price). I just walked out and left. :lol:

About 2 years ago, I was seriously going to purchase a brand new GT, so I go to a local Ford dealership, showed the salesman the TrueCar app and what people are paying on average locally ($31K or something like that), but dude was acting like he didn’t know what Truecar was and he accused me of hacking my phone/app to show such a low price). I just walked out and left. :lol:
What did u end up buying?

After tax ur back to 36k
That’s also a stick
10 speed auto is $1,500
I guess 36k isn’t bad including tax. I’m just saying you can maybe knock another grand or two out of that but it Depends on what all is added to your car. The one I showed has an MSRP of 42k for what it’s worth

Is there any other 2018s you’ve looked at or just the black one? If so, I recommend shopping around just to compare prices. Also you’ve said before you like the bright colors so I think you’ll get bored of the black pretty quick

Is there any other 2018s you’ve looked at or just the black one? If so, I recommend shopping around just to compare prices. Also you’ve said before you like the bright colors so I think you’ll get bored of the black pretty quick
I’ve owned orange and magnetic grey
I don’t like white or blues
I just figured black next

Back
Top Bottom