\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah the Rotary motor is absolute garbage. Guzzles oil and there's way too much friction between the edges of the rotors. If for some reason I were to get an RX7/RX8 I would drop an LS1 into it. That thing will gooooo

JSJ, you went to Penn State right? Where in PA are you from? I'm originally from the Lansdale/North Wales area

2hdtish.jpg
nice man, I've definitely been getting into VW's a lot more lately

yeah I dont relly care for Mazdas anyway but they can look nice when done right, when it comes to tuners I would want a Supra. Beast of all beasts right there and is proven to be able to handle 1,000 horseys. 

/\ im from all over brodie. Uptown. Downtown. Philly. Pitt. Lol but nah i grew up close to state college. Livin out here n reading/temple currently tho

Not too bad. 2 hr drive to NYC. 1 hr to philly. 4 to pittsburgh. Back when gas was afforadble itd be even better out here ha

yeah I dont relly care for Mazdas anyway but they can look nice when done right, when it comes to tuners I would want a Supra. Beast of all beasts right there and is proven to be able to handle 1,000 horseys. 
Love Supras, theres just something about them.

I'm a Nissan fan myself. 240s, 300, skylines, Zs. So many beautiful cars. My next car will definitely be a 370z, hopefully a Nismo one if insurance isnt going to kill me

Moar VW and Audi pweeease!!!!

My cousin joined the darkside and copped a '12 GTI after I copped the '12 GLI

Im jelly of his projector lamps and LEDs lol.

He got tints done earlier this afternoon 5% back, %20 front, 5% strip.

I'm getting mine done next week. Should I do the same or 20% all around?

Mine:

My cousin's:

Traded my 07 BMW 335i for a 2012 Ford F150 FX2. It's fully loaded and probably has more bells and whistles then the 335i. The A/C seats are awesome in the summer. Maintenance won't be as expensive as the BMW. Miss the speed of the 335i but love driving a truck again.

I got the 5.0 V8. I drove the ecoboost V6 and was impressed with the speed and instant torque. Reminded me of the 335i, but it also reminded me of how many problems I had with the turbo system. I think the N/A V8 will be better long term. It still packs a punch when you hit the higher RPM's and sounds great.

i have the 06 xlt with the 5.4 v8

miine is actually more powerful at low rpms. i never go past 3500 rpm.

Here's another of my baby. Took this after I washed it today. 4.53 a gallon for diesel in Cali is :x but not as :x as $5.29 for premium!
Not planning on many mods after a lot of consideration. It looks a lot lower in person, and I hate 'slammed' cars. I've been lurking audizine for a few months now and I do really like the RS3 style grilles and maybe some wheels. It's a '12 so it has the S-line body kit standard.
And at night with the LEDs burning bright
IMG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom